PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Hypothetical GU Chair Question

jetersbatboy
07-24-2010, 04:37 AM
I was looking on MLB.com and they had the locker room chairs used for All-Star game. I was thinking to myself WOW those are nice, they would look good in my soon to be game room(remodeling). But of course I don't have the cash to by one right now, because of my home renovation. Ok I'm just rambling on here, lets get to the question.

Now heres the question, if I did buy one and displayed it / used it. Would this be adding BUTT use??? There for doctoring, my so called butt used chair??? I mean I know how some collector feel about, swinging there bats and god forbid wearing of jersey. If sat my ass in the chair, is this a game used sin???

Now, I'm not trying to be a smart ass... Butt I just can't seeing buying one of these chair and roping it off with do not sit signs on them.

To sit or not to sit now that is the question.....

I really want one!!!

metsbats
07-24-2010, 07:23 AM
Sitting on a chair will add wear and tear to it so if it's a $1000 chair of a major All Star, I'd suggest not using it. Display it and place a 'Keep off" placard on it.

legaleagle92481
07-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Sit away. Last time I checked chairs do not find their way onto the field so it is not like your wearing a jersey or swinging a bat that was actually used in a game. You gotta keep some perspective too your not going to get rich off the chair and you don't have to treat it as an investment, treat it like buying a stadium seat something you buy to use, display and enjoy. I have thought of doing the same myself.