Banned
    • May 2008

Food Vendor Reports ALL SPORTS

The complete list of stadium health inspection summaries, sorted by state

interesting read.
  • gingi79
    • Aug 2007

Re: Food Vendor Reports ALL SPORTS

I read the entire report. What I can tell you is that I hope this report forces every state to get on board with one solid rule book.

Rats feces, bugs, slime covered drinks. I'm used to eating those things but I thought it was just the dirtbags in NY.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• metsbats
      • Nov 2005

The Citi Field grilled chicken's temperature at 70 degrees may be greater than the total number of wins the Mets get this year.
      metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
        Banned
        • Oct 2009

Not a surprise every place serving food is that way not just sports. I used to work in a movie theater concession stand and you would shocked what went on. People would clean popcorn bins with Windex, place popcorn in bags in a popcorn warmer and serve those bags to customers despite the fact that the popcorn goes stale after x amount of time in the warmer so people would pay six bucks for a bag of stale popcorn, we also would reuse the unused popcorn for days at a time. We had a pick and mix candy section that most of the candy was routinely stale in this candy was also used as ice cream toppings. These are just some examples.

Comment

Working...