PDA

View Full Version : Round Rock Express Cancer jerseys

perlman9
08-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Not sure why they are in the "Other". Game Worn section on ebay, but the Round Rock Express is selling their set of charity jerseys on ebay, but they are in the "Other" section of the Game Worn, not the MLB, so kind of a weird spot. Thought I would share for the Astros collectors since they may be overlooked otherwise. Good Luck!

legaleagle92481
08-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Not sure why they are in the "Other". Game Worn section on ebay, but the Round Rock Express is selling their set of charity jerseys on ebay, but they are in the "Other" section of the Game Worn, not the MLB, so kind of a weird spot. Thought I would share for the Astros collectors since they may be overlooked otherwise. Good Luck!

probably because they are minor league jerseys they dont fit into any of the categories.

sox83cubs84
08-08-2010, 07:53 PM
I put "game used jersey" and "game worn jersey" in the search engine, adding a price range starting at $9.99 to weed out cheap GU cards, and had no problem finding them...they're still on for 12 or so more hours (written at 7:52PM CST 8/8).

Dave Miedema

sox83cubs84
08-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Speaking of Round Rock, they have their GU caps from the 4th of July on eBay at this time (search engine: game used hat, no value restrictions).

Dave Miedema