PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell and Ness jerseys

mjkm90
11-29-2005, 06:48 AM
I know they aren't vintage, but they are niiice. My wife is buying me the 1932 Cubs for Christmas. Not cheep, but they sell out very quickly. Anyone ever buy one? Here is the link to the site. It's fun to browse.

http://www.mitchellandness.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=5244

I may have posted this before, but here is a link to the best vintage hats available. I purchased a 1946 Cardinals hat a few years back and they look exactly like the real thing.

http://www.ballcap.com/

otismalibu
11-29-2005, 10:24 AM
I have a number of Julius Erving M&N jerseys and also a couple of Bernie Parent Flyers jerseys. They are all very nice.

There is an eBay seller (lakeshow2) that sells an assortment of legit M&N jerseys for very low prices. I've bought a few from him. Not saying they'd have what you want...or in the size you want, but it would be worth a look.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/otismalibu

apujols04
11-29-2005, 02:23 PM
I have a number of Julius Erving M&N jerseys and also a couple of Bernie Parent Flyers jerseys. They are all very nice.

There is an eBay seller (lakeshow2) that sells an assortment of legit M&N jerseys for very low prices. I've bought a few from him. Not saying they'd have what you want...or in the size you want, but it would be worth a look.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/otismalibu

Lakeshow2 is the best m&n seller on ebay.

both-teams-played-hard
11-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Lakeshow2 is the best m&n seller on ebay.

Pujols
Does this seller have some Bradshaws, Staubachs and Musials? You could probably remove the M&N tags, add some Sand Knit tags, then start a business! Sounds profitable! I know, I know, I'm just "playing dumb". Pujols, you're pretty good at that...right?
This forum is only a month old and we have our biggest loser! His/her name is Pujols.

apujols04
11-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Pujols
Does this seller have some Bradshaws, Staubachs and Musials? You could probably remove the M&N tags, add some Sand Knit tags, then start a business! Sounds profitable! I know, I know, I'm just "playing dumb". Pujols, you're pretty good at that...right?
This forum is only a month old and we have our biggest loser! His/her name is Pujols.

You know whats funny is how you act like I faked the jerseys but you and your scammin budding are offering me an arm and a leg for them. Now, because I wouldn't sell them to you without getting them authenticated, you got jokes. You just told your buddy offline that these are game issued (Bradshaw and Staubach).

mjkm90
11-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Please take this elsewhere fellas. Thank you in advance for your consideration for the board.

both-teams-played-hard
11-30-2005, 05:00 PM
You know whats funny is how you act like I faked the jerseys but you and your scammin budding are offering me an arm and a leg for them. Now, because I wouldn't sell them to you without getting them authenticated, you got jokes. You just told your buddy offline that these are game issued (Bradshaw and Staubach).
I have never spoken to anyone about your jerseys offline. I have never offered you anything for these jerseys. I was gullible. I thought your story seemed legit. You tried to play stupid. You acted like you didn't know they were faked. I blindly offered what information I could. Your questions were loaded, because you knew the answers. I had no choice but to believe your story. You are a liar. I would advise any forum member to avoid correspondence with Pujols. He is a menace.

apujols04
11-30-2005, 11:06 PM
I have never spoken to anyone about your jerseys offline. I have never offered you anything for these jerseys. I was gullible. I thought your story seemed legit. You tried to play stupid. You acted like you didn't know they were faked. I blindly offered what information I could. Your questions were loaded, because you knew the answers. I had no choice but to believe your story. You are a liar. I would advise any forum member to avoid correspondence with Pujols. He is a menace.

I have proof from multiple sources who will vouge I obviously have no idea what these jerseys are, which is why I am getting them authenticated and then writing not game issued or used on the ones which are "bad" but deceiving. I have never collected or research and older "game used" items. I received an email from what appears to be from you where you offered me something in $$ for the bradshaw jersey. I am not lying about these jerseys. I have what I have posted pics of. I get conflicting opinions on the authenticity. Another poster said HOF99 told him my bradshaw was at least game issued.

both-teams-played-hard
12-01-2005, 01:17 PM
My email is b-t-p-h@earthlink.net
Did you recieve an e-mail from this address? If so, someone has hacked my account. You know your jerseys are crap. You tried to decieve this forum and it almost worked. You are very inventive and creative. Great qualities for hoods and criminals throughout. Why don't you create a new user name and start over? I tried to be nice and respond to your original posts about your BS jerseys. You fooled me and now I am bitter. Now, you lie and say I made an offer for your jerseys. Don't be such a punk!
You knew what the jerseys were all along...you tried to play stupid.

apujols04
12-01-2005, 02:07 PM
*****message Deleted By Moderator. You May Not Use Profanity On This Site. This Will Get You Suspended*******

hof89
12-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Did you recieve an e-mail from this address? If so, someone has hacked my account. You know your jerseys are crap. You tried to decieve this forum and it almost worked. You are very inventive and creative. Great qualities for hoods and criminals throughout. Why don't you create a new user name and start over? I tried to be nice and respond to your original posts about your BS jerseys. You fooled me and now I am bitter. Now, you lie and say I made an offer for your jerseys. Don't be such a punk!

BTPH...I agree with you! This individual is a joke and a fraud!!! I think he used this forum to see what was right and wrong with his jerseys, and then will make the necessary corrections to make them "real"...PATHETIC!!!

apujols04
12-01-2005, 02:08 PM

I did not fool you. Maybe you fooled yourself though.........but I don't pretend to know what goes on in your judgemental head. Leave it alone now. If you want to discuss this any more, reply to my email.

apujols04
12-01-2005, 02:14 PM
BTPH...I agree with you! This individual is a joke and a fraud!!! I think he used this forum to see what was right and wrong with his jerseys, and then will make the necessary corrections to make them "real"...PATHETIC!!!

**MESSAGE DELETED. AGAINST FORUM RULES****

hof89
12-01-2005, 05:01 PM
You can kiss my ass too, as you offered me money through email for these jerseys as well. I can send it back to your email if you would like. If these jerseys end up in an auction house as game used or game issued, you will see that they will have the exact tagging they did in my original pictures, and no manufactured additional use (not seen in the pictures or elsewhere)! You were the one who told Christopher Arone (according to him) that the Bradshaw is indeed game issued. If you were trying to deceive me or get my hopes up by lying, that would make you the con artist. Leave it alone, you will NEVER own any of these jerseys (unless through an auction house) nor see me selling them with any additional or missing tagging from the pics I posted. I know you wanted me to sell you my jerseys but get over it.

Listen, I told Chris that you are playing games and I WOULDN'T deal with you!!! He expressed that he is a long time Steelers/Bradshaw fan and liked the fact it was a vintage, most likely game issued jersey. As for WORN, its' not, but if you run around the backyard with the jersey on, then maybe they will be!!!!

apujols04
12-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Listen, I told Chris that you are playing games and I WOULDN'T deal with you!!! He expressed that he is a long time Steelers/Bradshaw fan and liked the fact it was a vintage, most likely game issued jersey. As for WORN, its' not, but if you run around the backyard with the jersey on, then maybe they will be!!!!

if game issued, we both know a game issued bradshaw jersey is worth more than the $400 you offered for it. As far as it being worn? Either bradshaw or the previous owner got it dirty. The pics I posted were the exact pics of the jerseys from the day I received them. i did not dirty it up myself. for you both to think you know whats going on in my head is wrong, and far off. rather these jerseys are game issued, game worn, or not is not something i am able to determine due to inexperience. Both of you guys are mad cause i wont sell you the jerseys for cheap. you are both haters.

hof89
12-01-2005, 06:47 PM
if game issued, we both know a game issued bradshaw jersey is worth more than the $400 you offered for it. As far as it being worn? Either bradshaw or the previous owner got it dirty. The pics I posted were the exact pics of the jerseys from the day I received them. i did not dirty it up myself. for you both to think you know whats going on in my head is wrong, and far off. rather these jerseys are game issued, game worn, or not is not something i am able to determine due to inexperience. Both of you guys are mad cause i wont sell you the jerseys for cheap. you are both haters.

First off, I NEVER offered you anything for it....must be confusing me with someone else??? I advised Chris on it, and based upon your postings here, there is SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU??? Why so angry and confrontational? You're obviously have a defensive posture for some reason??? Maybe because these are BAD jerseys and your upset you can't scam some poor suspecting soul??????

trsent
12-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Thanks guys for the Lakeshow2 reccomendation, now I am trying to figure out what size hockey jerseys I fit into.