PDA

View Full Version : Josh Hamilton Game Used Rookie tan Bat

STLHAMMER32
08-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Hey guys, I know there are a few members on the forum currently looking for a Hamilton gamer so I figured I'd discuss The one on ebay right now in case it is one you are considering.

My concern on this one is that while researching his rookie year gamers I have yet to come across either a photo or footage of him using a tan bat his rookie year. I don't recall him using one and I have yet to come across one while attempting to photomatch a few rookie gamers I have...I will look through some more photos and footage as well but If you are interested in this bat I would suggest to research it first and see if you can come across some game footage or photos of him using a tan Carolina Club. I can't say with 100% certainty that he did not use a tan Carolina Club because I did not document each and every at bat but I know it was not the norm so it is something to look into for sure. He primarily used black LVS's and Ctg's in 2007. I also made note that he tried at least one cherry colored bat and he also experimented with a couple of Adam Dunn C353's before getting his own model. I'll do some more research and see if I can come up with anything.

Here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/Josh-Hamilton-Game-Used-Bat-UC-Reds-Rangers-All-Star-/290461835016?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

ndevlin
08-07-2010, 07:58 PM
The Rangers store has 2 right now. If you're going to drop the money on one, you might as well get one of those that is MLB authenticated. One LS and the other is a Hoosier..

STLHAMMER32
08-07-2010, 08:41 PM
The Rangers store has 2 right now. If you're going to drop the money on one, you might as well get one of those that is MLB authenticated. One LS and the other is a Hoosier..

I agree, if you are going to spend the money its best to be completely comfortable with the purchase...like an mlb authenticated one. The only problem is that a couple of guys that are interested in getting one don't have alot of money to spend and the distance to get to the ballpark in TX could be a problem. Whats the price tag look like on the bats at the Rangers store, Nate?

ndevlin
08-07-2010, 08:45 PM
They are $399....

STLHAMMER32
08-07-2010, 09:01 PM
They are $399....

I think that is a very fair price especially when you consider they are from the ballpark.

ndevlin
08-07-2010, 09:23 PM
I think that is a very fair price especially when you consider they are from the ballpark.

...and MLB authenticated. I'd rather have one of those than a questionable one on Ebay anyday. Shoot me an email if you want one...