PDA

View Full Version : Question About Yankees Jerseys Seen Today Vs Soxs Today

jobathenut
08-08-2010, 01:20 AM
My brother noticed it today when we were watching on tv the red sox vs yankees game today -saturday.And he asked me and i had no idea.But several of the yankees jerseys on the back mlb logo it was blue and light blue and not the normal blue and red on the logo.All we could guess is that these are the jerseys they wore from back in the fathers day thing.But i thought those jerseys had the blue ribbion thing sewned in to the jerseys also.Is there any yankee experts who know why the logo colors are different.

LastingsMilledge85
08-08-2010, 01:26 AM
The Yankees finally switched to the team color logo for 2010 like most teams if not all have done for many years.

jobathenut
08-08-2010, 02:01 AM
LASTINGS-So they have been that way the whole season? I cant believe me and my brother just noticed it.I will have to go threw thew photos i took at the games this year and see if thats true.
The Yankees finally switched to the team color logo for 2010 like most teams if not all have done for many years.

jobathenut
08-08-2010, 02:05 AM
LASTINGS-You are right.I just checked the photos i took and saw it.

jobathenut
08-08-2010, 02:07 AM
LASTINGS-You are right.I just checked the photos i took and saw it.Thank you.I cant believe that we did not pick up on that until todays game.And we call ourselves yankees fans:o

jobathenut
08-08-2010, 02:13 AM
I guess i should have checked my photos first before asking the question on here.

sayhey24
08-08-2010, 09:01 AM
My son mentioned to me that he thought Robinson Cano was wearing a pink MLB logo yesterday (Saturday), although perhaps that's just the way the light blue appeared on our TV screen.

Greg

Mattingly85MVP
08-08-2010, 08:59 PM
My son mentioned to me that he thought Robinson Cano was wearing a pink MLB logo yesterday (Saturday), although perhaps that's just the way the light blue appeared on our TV screen.

Greg

I noticed the pink on Cano's jersey too, appears that its been faded after so many times being washed