PDA

View Full Version : What type of bats did Vladimir Guerrero use in 2008?

rangersfan1214
08-08-2010, 06:01 PM
I wa wonderif what type of bats Vladdy used in 2008?

Fnazxc0114
08-08-2010, 06:46 PM
go to gettys images and look at the vlad photos from 08. Should point you in the right directions.

mbrieve
08-08-2010, 07:21 PM
go to gettys images and look at the vlad photos from 08. Should point you in the right directions.
This.

HawaiiSportsNut
08-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Dude try to keep all of your questions on one post before you start to annoy people.

spartanservitto
08-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Just look at Getty, search Guerrero bat on this site, it will bring up past posts and classifieds of MLB bats, etc. This site is an excellent tool, but at the same time bring some passion into the item you want to collect and do your homework, it will make it that much more special when you get the piece you are looking for.

-Tony

Tay1038
08-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Ouch

mbrieve
08-09-2010, 09:00 AM
rangersfan1214 - welcome to the board!

Just a few suggestions. Take some time and read through the threads that have already been started on the forum. There is a wealth of information on here and good information doesn't expire. There are threads that are a couple years old that I still consult from time to time because the information is timeless.

Also, multiple threads on the same subject tend to bother people. For instance, if you are thinking of starting a thread about a specific player or team, try a search first and see if a thread on that topic has already been created. For instance, when you started your third thread about "Let me see your Ivan Rodriguez bats" - there was already a thread with the same topic from a while ago. If you had simply bumped that thread with your new acquisition, you would have been contributing to the discussion without needlessly cluttering the board.

These are just a few suggestions, and I am only trying to help you become a respected member of this forum. Good luck.