PDA

View Full Version : 2002 year Broncos Home jersey?

auburn35
08-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Hello,

I’m curious to see if anyone would have any suggestions on where would be the best place to locate a 2002 year authentic game-cut/team issued Denver Broncos Blue Home Jersey?

I’m looking for this specific jersey because I'm trying to reassemble an autographed NFL Auctions Ashley Lelie rookie jersey that was dismantled and the players numbering and name plate were sold off, after the jersey was turned into a different player.

I would like to put the jersey back to the original form, with the proper authentic jersey, but haven't been able to find one anywhere. I’m not looking for anything that was player-worn or game used, just a basic game-cut 2002 year Denver Broncos home jersey with all of the correct tags, although I wouldn’t turn down the chance to get a player worn jersey. The original jersey was coded (01-50) but I would be interested in anything that even somewhat resembles this code, preferably a 2002 year coded jersey

Thanks

pacman2680
08-08-2010, 10:36 PM
I have a 2005 game used Ashley Lelie jersey littered with use and psa/dna registered/certified.

If you are interested I would listen to reasonable offers, pictures are available as well.

Thanks.

pacman2680
08-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Here is the Lelie jersey, I'd be looking for $450 on this specific jersey.

auburn35
08-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the photos, that’s a really nice jersey. It’s the one from the American Memorabilia auction, correct?

Anyways, I’m really only looking for a 2002 year jersey at the moment.

Thanks

solarlottry
08-10-2010, 01:22 AM
i am interested in this shirt. I have his 49ers and Raiders shirts that i got from him as he lives 10 minutes from me in Hawaii. Let me know if it is still for sale.
Any 49ers for sale?
thanks

paul
garciajones@yahoo.com