PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant

oakesc8855
08-10-2010, 10:05 AM
I know this board is 90% baseball and thats mostly what I collect but since Lebron has left Ohio, I want to get into the next best thing since I cant root for Lebron anymore...Let me know if anyone has any KD stuff, Jersey's, shoes, mostly ...but any interesting pieces.

cody8_33@Hotmail.com

dukeman2685
10-23-2010, 12:27 AM
If you are still looking for Durant items let me know. I have access to shoes and jerseys and he will inscribe them game used and I can get pics with. Let me know. Thanks.

mfsquirrelmaster
10-23-2010, 12:50 AM
Dukeman,
I'd be interested in a Durant jersey. email me at mvpmemorabilia@yahoo.com

Matt

Redsman20
10-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Ya, sorry, didnt see this before, figured people would just email me. Shoot me one Dukeman redsman20@hotmail.com

dukeman2685
10-24-2010, 09:57 AM
sent both of you guys emails.

AutographAddiction
10-24-2010, 02:55 PM
shoot me an email too about these items... tsharp94@gmail.com

Thanks!

primeradriver
10-25-2010, 11:08 AM
If you are still looking for Durant items let me know. I have access to shoes and jerseys and he will inscribe them game used and I can get pics with. Let me know. Thanks.

Dukeman : Would you mind contacting me in regards to KD shoes? It would be much appreciated. thereignstate@hotmail.com

Thanks.

stitzerfse
10-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi Dukeman, I also have interest in a jersey and shoes. Please email to stitzer04 at yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Doug

dukeman2685
10-26-2010, 12:42 PM
email just sent Doug.

dukeman2685
10-26-2010, 12:46 PM
replied to everyone

CollectGU
10-26-2010, 12:46 PM
interestd in getting a game worn jersey: djob0001@yahoo.com

stitzerfse
10-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Scott's communication is fantastic, but this deal (particularly the jerseys) just doesn't make sense. A true Durant gamer is quite expense and given the need to pre-order, this has the feel of 'if it seems to good to be true . . . '

AutographAddiction
10-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Scott's communication is fantastic, but this deal (particularly the jerseys) just doesn't make sense. A true Durant gamer is quite expense and given the need to pre-order, this has the feel of 'if it seems to good to be true . . . '

Agreed...

dukeman2685
10-26-2010, 04:26 PM
What it is I am not a dealer and neither is my friend Jeremy who is running the signing. We are not making anything on the signing with Durant and we don't have the kind of money it takes to front $10-15 K for the game used items. Orders were taken for the signing and items have already been shipped so there isn't going to be any money lost regarding the signing but Durant said he would sell game used items to us when we got there if we wanted. Like I told Doug, I am planning on buying two jerseys and if you want pics will be provided with durant holding jersey, signing jersey, etc. And I will throw in some more pics to make you feel better. Just trying to help out fellow collectors because if we can only get a couple the prices will be more then if we can get 10. He has offered to sell us 10, but we can't fork over that kind of cash without knowing people will buy them. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for the interest guys.

Scott

bruno89
10-26-2010, 05:23 PM
i may be interested too ,send me a email with more details please ,thank you and let me know brunobltzr@yahoo.com

Redsman20
10-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Hey Scott, never got your email...resend please

Redsman20@hotmail.com

Redsman20
10-28-2010, 12:11 AM
Anyway that anyone can think of for Scott to prove this to us? If I was in his situation and trying to help out collectors I'd wanted to be trusted, but thats big money and of course no one wants to get scamed.

dukeman2685
10-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Let me know what you guys would be comfortable in doing. I am planning on buying a one or two, but for others I can't afford to front that kind of money. I will sell the ones that I get and have pics and I am going to try and get a LOA from Durant and his agent or brother (whoever will be there). Let me know what else you guys would want or look for, just trying to help out. Thanks for the input.

Scott

ChrisCavalier
10-28-2010, 11:16 AM
After reviewing this thread, I am going to lock it with two comments:

1) Given this "offer" was not approved by GUU, it is in violation of the forum rules as should be deleted.

2) More importantly, I can tell you from experience that it is nearly impossible to get game used basketball jerseys outside what is sanctioned by the NBA. While I won't say it is impossible, I can tell you it is highly unlikely. Therefore, if you are considering sending this person money for game used items please know you are doing it at your own risk and that GUU has absolutely no part of this arrangement.

I do not know the poster but I can tell you they have not discussed this with anyone associated with GUU and if you send any money you are doing it at your own risk.

-Chris