PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver residents?

millerbr
08-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Are there anybody that lives or attends the Vancouver Canadians games this year? I am looking to see if they sell bats or game jerseys. Looking more for a bat from the 3b this year, Tony Thompson. If anybody can help out and hopefully can work something out.

cjw
08-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Are there anybody that lives or attends the Vancouver Canadians games this year? I am looking to see if they sell bats or game jerseys. Looking more for a bat from the 3b this year, Tony Thompson. If anybody can help out and hopefully can work something out.

Hi...my wife and I have season tix to the Canadians this year (first time) and I know quite a few of the members of the team managment. I picked up a game jersey from Canada Day from them (issued, not used). They sold all the gamers (jerseys) from the July 1st game in auction at the next homestand (we were away on our honeymoon).

I can reach out to the team to see if they have anything from Tony. chris

soxfan
08-12-2010, 08:05 PM
I work for the Canadians and I know they are using alternate "throwback" jersey's for this week during the nooner games Wed, Thurs, Fri and on Friday they are auctioning off all the game worn jerseys ending on Friday.

Jeremy
macleodjeremy@hotmail.com