Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psmachetti
    • Nov 2005

Baltimore road jerseys

I was looking at this photo and noticed something above the "r" on the '09 roads. At first I thought it was a flaw in the photo ,then noticed it's on both jerseys. Can anyone tell me what it is?
    Paul
    Attached Files
  • tilley72
    • Jun 2007

Re: Baltimore road jerseys

The little mark you are looking at above the R's are the blue Prostate Cancer ribbons, which were placed on all jerseys on Father's Day. I know that in years past, these blue ribbons have been put on the jerseys by some type of adhesive and removed after the game.

It doesn't stand out as much as the pink bats on Mother's Day, but it's still something does for Father's Day.

-Andrew

Comment

• psmachetti
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by tilley72
      The little mark you are looking at above the R's are the blue Prostate Cancer ribbons, which were placed on all jerseys on Father's Day. I know that in years past, these blue ribbons have been put on the jerseys by some type of adhesive and removed after the game.

It doesn't stand out as much as the pink bats on Mother's Day, but it's still something does for Father's Day.

-Andrew
      Ah Thanks! That was quick. I'm looking at picking up an '09 road and was wondering if this was something that was going to be on the jersey.
      Paul

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
        • Aug 2007

the ranger sewed them on their jerseys and all the ones from that day have a team repair on them. Might be something else to look for.
        Baseball do what it do
        -Ron Washington

Comment

Working...