Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • treant985
    • Jun 2008

MILB auction delivery time

Has anybody here won an MILB.com auction recently and can tell me about how long it takes for the item to arrive? I won a game-worn hat back in July. The site says 2-4 weeks for it to show up, but they haven't even charged my card yet.
  • joelsabi
    • Aug 2005

Re: MILB auction delivery time

Originally posted by treant985
    Has anybody here won an MILB.com auction recently and can tell me about how long it takes for the item to arrive? I won a game-worn hat back in July. The site says 2-4 weeks for it to show up, but they haven't even charged my card yet.
    call 1-866-464-8499 and see what the hold up is.

OR

use this form

Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
      • Jul 2010

The stuff I have won has always came in a few business days. I guess it depends, but I would double check cause that seems like a long time.

Comment

• treant985
        • Jun 2008

Thanks; I've contacted them and hopefully will hear back soon.

Are items always billed and shipped directly by the teams? I noticed that the emails I got were all sent by the team, rather than MILB.

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
          • May 2009

It's always billed by the team or the company that is selling the item, i.e. Locker Room Memorabilia.

Comment

Working...