Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kylehess10
    • Feb 2006

Any Texas Rangers jersey experts?

I've heard how during the A-Rod, Pudge, Raffy tenures, the Rangers issued jerseys as just Set 1 & 2, but was this the same during the 2006 season? Is there any special info I should know for Rangers jerseys that year?
    kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
    http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/
  • Fnazxc0114
    • Aug 2007

Re: Any Texas Rangers jersey experts?

I think those guys that bought their own jersey were all labelled as set 3. Im not an expert for that period, but that is what ive been told. As far as how many set 3 jerseys there are thats anybodys guess.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
      • Aug 2007

sorry but im pretty certain they labeled them as set one set two. I havent owned a 96 rangers but have owned some around those years and they had set numbers.
      Baseball do what it do
      -Ron Washington

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Fnazxc0114
        I think those guys that bought their own jersey were all labelled as set 3. Im not an expert for that period, but that is what ive been told. As far as how many set 3 jerseys there are thats anybodys guess.
        Agreed. The Rangers, in 2006, may or may not have a flag tag (though they usually do), but even more essential is the inventory tag inside the tail. Such a tag on a 2006 gamer may read, for example, "06241". That would be the year (06) and the inventory number (241).

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
          • Aug 2007

sox, have you seen any inventory tags on the set 3 jerseys from that time period?
          Baseball do what it do
          -Ron Washington

Comment

Working...