Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Red Sox Laundry

I was wondering if anyone knows how the Red Sox launder their uniforms. I didn't know if they dry clean them, because many look brand new.

Also, has anyone, here, heard how many uni's they issue during the course of a season.

I recently acquired a 2003 Red Sox (Red Style) uniform. It shows little wear except for on the year tag. The wear on the year tag isn't even that great. The jersey I purchased isn't the only one with minimal wear. It seems as though many of the Sox jerseys, that I have seen, show hardly any wear.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/
  • GrndSlm
    Banned
    • Jun 2006

Re: Red Sox Laundry

I know that they usually get 4 home, 4 road and 4 alternate for the year. Now, many of the players order extra jerseys because they have certain marketing companies that sell them for profit. In my opinion, its probably a better idea to pay a little more with MeiGrey, Steiner or any MLB authentication company but you get a solid jersey.

Juan

Comment

• Yankwood
      • Nov 2005

Ancient Chinese Secret!!!!!

Comment

• indyred
        • May 2006

If player's are getting 4 sets of the red alternate jersey. I have to believe most of them see only a game or two of use tops......With them using them only 5-10 games a season....

Comment

Working...