Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joelsabi
    • Aug 2005

Pujols Marucci bat. Why so cheap?

I am trying to learn more about Pujols bats. Why did this Marucci bat go for so cheap? What is the tape like substance on the knob?

Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.
  • spartanservitto
    • May 2010

Re: Pujols Marucci bat. Why so cheap?

Originally posted by joelsabi
    I am trying to learn more about Pujols bats. Why did this Marucci bat go for so cheap?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Albert-Pujols-ga...item588921d492
    Jeff Scott wrote about this bat in his blog at www.birdbats.com.

1. The text on the bat doesn't seem to match Pujols gamers at all.

2. The knob of the bat is a gigantic question mark, granted it looks to have to appropriate marks being the length, weight, manufacture date and his number, but look at the disorganization. Granted it looks like "wear and tear" but way to questionable in my opinion.

3. Its ebay, rarely is there ever a doubtless and flawless Pujols bat. I have sold some and there is always some type of question as to whether he is the only player to use the bat, or if it was a gamer or BP bat.

My advice, learn way to much on Albert before delving into a purchase.

-Tony
    sigpic
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• joelsabi
      • Aug 2005

Re: Pujols Marucci bat. Why so cheap?

Originally posted by spartanservitto
      Jeff Scott wrote about this bat in his blog at www.birdbats.com.

1. The text on the bat doesn't seem to match Pujols gamers at all.

2. The knob of the bat is a gigantic question mark, granted it looks to have to appropriate marks being the length, weight, manufacture date and his number, but look at the disorganization. Granted it looks like "wear and tear" but way to questionable in my opinion.

3. Its ebay, rarely is there ever a doubtless and flawless Pujols bat. I have sold some and there is always some type of question as to whether he is the only player to use the bat, or if it was a gamer or BP bat.

My advice, learn way to much on Albert before delving into a purchase.

-Tony
      Tony:

Thanks. I will read up.
      Regards,
      Joel S.
      joelsabi @ gmail.com
      Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

Working...