PDA

View Full Version : Pujols Marucci bat. Why so cheap?

joelsabi
08-28-2010, 09:13 AM
I am trying to learn more about Pujols bats. Why did this Marucci bat go for so cheap? What is the tape like substance on the knob?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Albert-Pujols-game-used-bat-2007-Marucci-bat-Cardinals-/380257817746?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588921d492

spartanservitto
08-28-2010, 09:17 AM
I am trying to learn more about Pujols bats. Why did this Marucci bat go for so cheap?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Albert-Pujols-game-used-bat-2007-Marucci-bat-Cardinals-/380257817746?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588921d492

Jeff Scott wrote about this bat in his blog at www.birdbats.com.

1. The text on the bat doesn't seem to match Pujols gamers at all.

2. The knob of the bat is a gigantic question mark, granted it looks to have to appropriate marks being the length, weight, manufacture date and his number, but look at the disorganization. Granted it looks like "wear and tear" but way to questionable in my opinion.

3. Its ebay, rarely is there ever a doubtless and flawless Pujols bat. I have sold some and there is always some type of question as to whether he is the only player to use the bat, or if it was a gamer or BP bat.

My advice, learn way to much on Albert before delving into a purchase.

-Tony

joelsabi
08-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Jeff Scott wrote about this bat in his blog at www.birdbats.com.

1. The text on the bat doesn't seem to match Pujols gamers at all.

2. The knob of the bat is a gigantic question mark, granted it looks to have to appropriate marks being the length, weight, manufacture date and his number, but look at the disorganization. Granted it looks like "wear and tear" but way to questionable in my opinion.

3. Its ebay, rarely is there ever a doubtless and flawless Pujols bat. I have sold some and there is always some type of question as to whether he is the only player to use the bat, or if it was a gamer or BP bat.

My advice, learn way to much on Albert before delving into a purchase.

-Tony

Tony:

Thanks. I will read up.