PDA

View Full Version : How many hats used per game?

soxfan
08-28-2010, 11:17 PM
I have just acquired a great GU/MLB AUTH #FJ111590, Jose Lopez GU Mariners "1982 Throwback" cap.

I have tried to match it from MLBTV footage, but since it is only worn for 1 game, there aren't any really distinguishing marks to match it with.

The cap shows light use, as it should, and has Lopez's #4 under the brim.

So my question is...how many caps would they wear on that day, and could I consider the cap I have as the ONLY ONE he wore for the whole game?

Jeremy
macleodjeremy@hotmail.com

joelsabi
08-28-2010, 11:43 PM
I have just acquired a great GU/MLB AUTH #FJ111590, Jose Lopez GU Mariners "1982 Throwback" cap.

I have tried to match it from MLBTV footage, but since it is only worn for 1 game, there aren't any really distinguishing marks to match it with.

The cap shows light use, as it should, and has Lopez's #4 under the brim.

So my question is...how many caps would they wear on that day, and could I consider the cap I have as the ONLY ONE he wore for the whole game?

Jeremy

Jeremy

You need to look at the MLB database and scan the hologram numbers surrounding your cap. Took me 2 minutes to go thru the caps for that day and there are no dupes. FJ111584-FJ111617. Simple methods that works every time. caps logged in the same time, jersey together, locker tag together, etc. Just remember that the authenticators are systematics in their approach like most people. Make its easier to remember what has been done by doing it this way.

joelsabi
08-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Kinda interesting that the sweatband on the TBTC hat is white. Can I see what the 3 tags look like on the inside?

Thanks in advance.

soxfan
08-29-2010, 12:18 AM
The pics are from the original seller and arent very good.

The sweatband does show some use, as you can see in the pics below.

Jeremy

soxfan
08-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Sorry...forgot to pos the second pic of the sweatband, but it is brown and shows sweat marks.

jeremy