PDA

View Full Version : Great New Blog on The Experts' Corner From Mike Specht

ChrisCavalier
11-29-2005, 09:45 PM
Hello Everyone-

I just wanted to let you know Mike Specht wrote a great blog that was just posted on the Experts' Corner of the site. The blog is entitled "The Evolution of LOAs". Here is the link:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/blog/topic.php?forum=33

We hope you enjoy it and please feel free to submit any comments or questions you might have directly to Mike through the link at the bottom of the blog.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

sportscentury
11-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Chris,

This is an excellent piece. I had noticed it earlier this week and had read it at that time. I'm very glad to see that Mike Specht is included in the Experts' Corner as his contributions to our hobby have been long-understated in my opinion. He knows an incredible amount about bats (and about LOAs apparently) and has always been more than willing to be helpful. Anyone who has followed gameusedforum knows that his responses to collectors' questions and concerns are informative and comprehensive, to say the least. The pictorial history that is included in this piece really adds to the overall presentation.

Reid

ChrisCavalier
11-30-2005, 06:23 PM
Hello Reid-

I couldn't agree with you more. I consider it a privilege read what Mike, and all the other experts, have to say on the Experts' Corner.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier