PDA

View Full Version : LF Cheap Bats from All Manufacturers (List Inside)

tilley72
09-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to purchase bats from some of these manufacturers. I do not care who the player of the bat is, I just care that the centerbrand, barrel signature, knob, and barrel end are all still intact. The bat can be broken as long as it doesn't affect the previously noted aspects of the bat. I am looking for different centerbrand logos primarily, so if I have one type of bat, I will not need another if the centerbrand is identical. The bats I am looking for are from the following manufacturers:

Akadema
Mizuno
Brett Bros.
Nokona
BWP
M-Powered
Baden
Easton
Sam Bat
DeMarini
Worth
Northern Masher
Zinger
Cooper
Wilson
ComBat
X-Bats
Old Hickory
Phoenix Bats
Mattingly Bats
Glomar
Hoosier
Bamboo Bat Co.
Max Bat
Mash Bats
Ciper Bats
Striker Bats
KR3 Bats
Granite Bats
Peacock Bats
Controlling the Game (CTG)
Trinity
Bayou Bat Co.
Marucci
Tom Cat Bat Co.
Dinger Bats
Pride Bat Co.
Superior Bats (A-Bats)
Rock Bats
RX Sports

If I am missing any manufacturer from this list I am also likely interested in that bat as well. If you have any of these brands and are willing to sell the bats, please send me an e-mail at Ajtilley@capitalsportsinvestments.com.

-Andrew

spartakid
09-01-2010, 04:58 PM
What do you consider cheap?

tilley72
09-02-2010, 08:15 AM
Hey everyone,

I've received quite a few replies to this thread so far. The price that I'm looking to pay for bats is $25.00 or less shipped. I'm looking for the cheap of the cheap.

Also, if you send an e-mail, please send a photo of the centerbrand, so I can let you know if I'm interested in the bat or not. I'm only looking for one bat from each centerbrand style, so once I get that style I won't need another bat with that type of centerbrand.

-Andrew

suave1477
09-13-2010, 11:44 AM
I didn't see it on your list and if it is I apologize.

Manufacturer - Young Bat Co.

ryant7
09-14-2010, 04:57 AM
i dont see spalding or Nike on there either .....

earlywynnfan
09-14-2010, 05:19 PM
I think the coolest bat logos aren't on your list:

Reaper Bats (never saw a gamer)
Barnstable Bats

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com