PDA

View Full Version : LONGORIA bat Sundays game

STLCardinalscollector
09-06-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm sure if I saw this correctly or not. I was watching Sportscenter last night and noticed that whem Longoria was batting in the ninth that it looked like his bat had an MLB hologram on the knob over the 3. I know that he hit his 20th HR earlier, so maybe they marked it.
Maybe if some has the game on their computer they can get a picture.
Not positive that's what I saw, it was late. Just thought it was interesting.

David

Always looking for STL Cardinals GU, and unusual stuff.

chuck70
09-06-2010, 11:14 AM

Certainly looks like a MLB Authentication Sticker(unable to get the number though). I would say they marked several of his bats for the game. The interesting part will be to see if he keeps using the bat!

chuck70

yankees506
09-06-2010, 11:35 AM
I was gonna ask the same question! What i would like to know is if he keeps using the bat will it get re-entered under the same holo number? i know i was sure once the holo gets put on there it never sees action again, guess evan likes to know he has the real deal ;) :D

lakeerie92
09-06-2010, 11:41 AM
I saw the same thing last night and almost got out of bed to take a picture of it.

gnishiyama
09-06-2010, 05:19 PM
This wouldn't be the first time Longoria has used a bat that has already been
MLB-authenticated. I'm pretty sure these pics were posted by a forum member in the past so I don't take credit for them. :D
Goh Nishiyama

jlew22
09-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Longo has been using bats with MLB Authentication stickers on the knob all season.