Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metsfan30
    • Aug 2010

Detroit Tigers 1994 Jersey

Hi guys, I am looking for a Detroit tigers road 1994 jersey game used or not game used. Doesn't exactly have to be the '94 but the one with "Detroit" scripted across chest and the racing stripes on the side.
  • kmets
    • Sep 2006

Re: Detroit Tigers 1994 Jersey

I have a Pemberton road available from same era '93 script....Please email rundmkev@yahoo.com for pics

Comment

• mlupo
      • Jun 2010

I think '94 is the only year they wore the jerseys with the "racing stripes" that went down the sleeves and down the sides. I believe '93 had block letters with a stripped band at the end of the sleeve(like a cuff) and the racing stripes were not on the jersey in '95. Hope that helps.

Comment

• TNTtoys
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by mlupo
        I think '94 is the only year they wore the jerseys with the "racing stripes" that went down the sleeves and down the sides. I believe '93 had block letters with a stripped band at the end of the sleeve(like a cuff) and the racing stripes were not on the jersey in '95. Hope that helps.
        You're 100% correct. The road jersey in question is a 1-year style (1994).
        Looking for ...
        Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
        Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
        Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• larry bourget
          • Nov 2005

i have a game used 1994 road #48 Storm Davis with MLB 125 patch if your interested $275.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

Comment

• kmets
            • Sep 2006

Hey guys, Thx for the heads up. My Pemberton is a 1994 not '93 as previously indicated....Sorry for any confusion....Kmets

Comment

Working...