Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vintagedeputy
    • Oct 2005

What do you think?

I was browsing some auctions and noticed that someone was buying alot of yearbooks/programs etc of a particular team as well as plain wristbands, batting gloves, jerseys etc that match the colors of that team. They also were buying some real game used stuff. Do you think someone may be looking for pics from the yearbooks to doctor up some memorabilia as being game used?
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: What do you think?

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
    I was browsing some auctions and noticed that someone was buying alot of yearbooks/programs etc of a particular team as well as plain wristbands, batting gloves, jerseys etc that match the colors of that team. They also were buying some real game used stuff. Do you think someone may be looking for pics from the yearbooks to doctor up some memorabilia as being game used?
    Stranger things have happened.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...