PDA

View Full Version : Pujols Bat Hits Trammell

r_phelps
09-26-2010, 09:21 PM
I was watching the Cubs game today on WGN and Pujols broke his Maruci on his last at bat. The top half of the bat flew over the Cubs dugout fence and struck Alan Trammell in the shoulder. I believe Alan is ok but it was really scary. It seems like with the recent "stabbing" of Tyler Colvin and a couple of other incidents I have seen in the last couple weeks like the Maple quality is running thin or the bats are tired at the end of the year. I really tend to rule out both of these theorys because the huge amount of avaliable wood and I really doubt anybody in the majors with the exception of a handfull is still using anything even made before the all star break. But back to the Pujols bat it was probably the same bat which he used to blast his 42nd homer, a 3 run blast in the first inning with no outs. I hope Trammell picked up the head of the bat and quietly told the bat boy to run over there and grab the handle so he could repair himself a nice authentic Pujols gamer. Im sure he could give it somebody who could use it like..maybe Bubba I'm sure he could use it I have'nt seen much of him in a while.

ballhawknet
09-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Ill take the bat ... it will display well with the ball ;)