Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slambam
    • Mar 2009

Pujols hat size

I have a couple Pujols hats, both size 7 1/4. As far as I know he's always worn 7 1/4. I contacted somebody about a road hat they have from 2010, asking the size and this is the response I got... "surprisingly albert is now wearing 7 1/2. his first couple of years he wore 7 1/4." This is the first I've heard of it, and I find it odd. 1/4 is quite a bit of a difference in hats, especially since they make a size 7 3/8. Does anybody have any idea about a change?
  • panthrotc
    • Dec 2005

Re: Pujols hat size

lemme guess, it's the hat on ebay. The one that seller refuses to post pictures of the inside of the hat because of "fraud" and "authenticity". What a joke. 1,200$ for the hat and you can't see the inside. I emailed him 3x and still have not gotten a response. I keep requesting pictures of the inside of the hat. How can anyone pay 1200 for a hat without seeing the inside??

Comment

• slambam
      • Mar 2009

You are correct. I actually didn't see the BIN auction until I had already e-mailed him and started this thread. The auto looks good, but I think that's all it is - an auto'd hat.

Comment

• panthrotc
        • Dec 2005

he sent me pics of the inside of the hat. the hat is a size 7 1/2 and has all the names of his children on the inside. i dunno i think it could be the real deal. guy has pics with pujols says he got it in person. the sad thing is there no other hats to compare it to

Comment

Working...