PDA

View Full Version : Troy Tulowitzki broken bat over home plate...

kylehess10
10-03-2010, 08:57 PM
On the 28th of September, Troy Tulowitzki broke his bat over home plate in the bottom of the 9th after losing the game. Did you guys catch it? I love seeing stuff like that. I'm looking for this bat (in its original broken position...unrepaired) and I'll tip anyone via paypal who can help me in purchasing it. Would the Rockies have it?

allstarsplus
10-03-2010, 09:23 PM
On the 28th of September, Troy Tulowitzki broke his bat over home plate in the bottom of the 9th after losing the game. Did you guys catch it? I love seeing stuff like that. I'm looking for this bat (in its original broken position...unrepaired) and I'll tip anyone via paypal who can help me in purchasing it. Would the Rockies have it?

Would love to see a photo of it!

allstarsplus
10-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Would love to see a photo of it!

Kyle - I hope you find the bat!

On a different thought, since the Rockies didn't make the playoffs, did he lose his chance for the MVP? I thought his September stats were amazing.

skier14
10-03-2010, 09:32 PM
That would be a very cool bat to have.

I would have to admit, I'd be jealous.

Good Luck,

lakeerie92
10-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Here is the picture of the bat. When I was watching it Troy went to throw the broken part of the bat down and it stuck in the ground like that. He looked surprised for a second before remembering he was pissed. I saw it on Wednesday night baseball but forgot about it until now.