PDA

View Full Version : High Quality Stills From Mlbtv

soxfan
10-03-2010, 11:28 PM
How do you get this close-up. high quality, clear still shots from MLBTV?

I have tried but I can never get a good shot that is clear and non-pixeled.

Jeremy
macleodjeremy@hotmail.com

lehmsbobby
10-03-2010, 11:31 PM
you need a pretty solid internet connection,

what have you got?

soxfan
10-04-2010, 01:32 AM
I have one of the better high speed wireless connections, and a brand new laptop, but I see some of the MLBTV stills people post and I cant figure out how they get them.

I am looking for stills of David Ortiz's 4 at bats from April 8th, 2008 (Opening Day at Fenway), as I have what i am almost 100% positive is his GU bat from that day...a 2 tone, Blk/Red Rawlings...the last time he used this model during game action.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Dach0sen0ne
10-04-2010, 08:06 AM
The older games are not available in HD. You're not going to be able to get great quality stills of Opening Day 2008. You might want to post a good quality picture of the knob. I know you can clearly see Big Papi's number on the knob during his at bats in that game. I don't see the trace of the number that you say is on your bats knob, but has worn off.

soxfan
10-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Its hard to see in pictures, but it is there.

I will try to post a couple pics tonight.

Jeremy

soxfan
10-04-2010, 10:30 PM
OK...so here are the some pics of the knob...as you can see there is clearly the remnants of the #3 and a touch of the #4.

There is also silver sharpie remnants on the knob...so I am not sure if someone tried to rub it of or if it just got rubbed off from being kicked around since April, 2008.

Jeremy