Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankneck
    • Mar 2006

2010 NFL BCA Jerseys

NFL auction has 3 Giants jerseys up already. Is this the first time jerseys made of that new material have been sold? If you don't know what I mean by new material, here's a good story on it, http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...rseys-unveiled

• BULBUS
    • Nov 2005

Re: 2010 NFL BCA Jerseys

The Giants have sold jerseys from 2008 and 2009 made of the new material on their website. But they changed the website a few months ago and no longer sell game used items.

Here is a Danny Clark jersey I picked up last year:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	clark.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	375.5 KB
ID:	664694
    Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
    sigpic
    donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• frankneck
      • Mar 2006

Very cool Clark jersey, what made me think that jerseys of that new material weren't being offered to the public was that last year's BCA auction had only game issued jerseys for Giants players, and they were made of the old material from a few years ago. http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=112474989

Can't wait to see more of these BCA auctions, it's nice to have a shot at so many captain jerseys.

Comment

• chaidinar
        • Apr 2009

The Jaguars have sold a few of their 2009 jerseys, which were made of the new material. I think they were one of only a handful of teams that had them last year. Thanks for the article, I hadn't seen it before; it's funny how they mention the NOB looking like a $20 knockoff. I have attached pictures of my Rashean Mathis jersey- you can clearly see the curviture of the letters on the back.
        Attached Files

Comment

• legaleagle92481
          Banned
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by frankneck
          NFL auction has 3 Giants jerseys up already. Is this the first time jerseys made of that new material have been sold? If you don't know what I mean by new material, here's a good story on it, http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...rseys-unveiled

In addition to the other posts. Steiner sold an Eli Manning road jersey from last year made of the new material that later resold on Ebay.

Comment

• woody1351
            • Dec 2008

i left my camera in the car but at the rams game they had the benches lined with pink gatorade towels. im sure many of them will show up as game used, when they only sat on the bench.

Comment

• Number9
              • Mar 2006

Are the numbers/logos all sewn on with these new-material jerseys? Or are they just pressed on. I can't tell for sure from photos.

Thanks.

Comment

• frankneck
                • Mar 2006

Check out the size on this Steve Smith jersey, 38. Don't see a lot of jerseys with a size in the 30's.

Comment

• frankneck
                  • Mar 2006

Aren't Packers gamers pretty rare? They're also selling a Rodgers jersey from last week,

Comment

• ivo610
                    • Dec 2009

Aren't Packers gamers pretty rare? They're also selling a Rodgers jersey from last week,

Thats the 2nd packers jersey I have seen in the past few years.

Never seen a driver, woodson, jennings, matthews, Collins or Rodgers (til that one). Favres last packer jersey was one of two packers jerseys I have seen hit the market since he favre left.
                    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2009

What an awesome piece and yes the Pack are one of the rare teams not to flood the market with their stuff. This will go for a mint. The shame in all these auctions though are the early bidders there is no need to have a bidding frenzy with over two weeks left in an auction which has happened to several of those jerseys and most of the people that do it never actually win the auctions. There are so many rare jerseys in this one though it is amazing.

Comment

• fightintitans
                        • Oct 2010

sorry new here, but i am looking for game used BCA footballs,preferably from the titans

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2009

Has anyone else noticed a bidder jtnflfan that has emerged in these auctions? Does anyone know if it is it jtnbafan expanding his collection into football or just someone playing around? Because in NBA Auctions he usually doesn't bid until close to the end of the auction.

Comment

• ivo610
                            • Dec 2009

I wonder how many of the jerseys will be relisted...

I see a Favre is up there, wonder which one of these jerseys will go the highest..
                            Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• indyred
                              • May 2006

Redskins London Fletcher has some sweet use on it. Should be a easy photomatch for the winner of that one.

Comment

Working...