PDA

View Full Version : Tigers and Redwings Game Used Sale

Dach0sen0ne
10-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Any of the Michigan guys going to Tigers and Redwings season ending/season kick-off sale at Hockey Town Authentics in Troy, MI ? Its this Wednesday, Ocotber 6th. Marc's email said he would have catchers gear, jackets, jerseys, equipment bags and bats available. I'm just curious to hear what Jackson stuff he has, if anyone plans to attend. :D

lakeerie92
10-04-2010, 08:00 PM
I want a ball bag from the season but not for the $100 he quoted me.

mbrieve
10-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Any of the Michigan guys going to Tigers and Redwings season ending/season kick-off sale at Hockey Town Authentics in Troy, MI ? Its this Wednesday, Ocotber 6th. Marc's email said he would have catchers gear, jackets, jerseys, equipment bags and bats available. I'm just curious to hear what Jackson stuff he has, if anyone plans to attend. :D
If it was a shorter drive for me, I would be tempted. My guess is that he could tell you what AJax items are currently available and you wouldn't have to go to the event. It's always hard to tell if this is going to be a Tigers Authentic event or if the Tigers Foundation will also be represented. The Tigers Foundation generally has the best deal and deepest discounts.

vdsporty25
10-04-2010, 09:24 PM

I am planning on going over there to check it out....I will let you know if I see anything!

tigerdale
10-05-2010, 06:19 AM
wish I could but just too busy that evening.....

russyurk
10-05-2010, 10:55 AM
I'd be there for sure if I didn't live out of state, I'm hoping some of this stuff is still around at TigerFest.

spartanservitto
10-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Im going. 10 min from my house.

-Tony

ajdaman42
10-05-2010, 01:19 PM
I'm fairly new to the GUU site and also collecting game used items. If anyone could email me some details on this event it would be greatly appreciated. I'm a huge Tiger's fan living in Toledo so I'm not too far away.
Thanks

daman_43512@yahoo.com

mbrieve
10-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Hello. I am writing to inform you that this Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at Hockey Town Authentics in Troy the Tigers and Redwings will have a season ending/season kick-off sale. The event is from 5pm-7pm. The address is 1845 E. Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI.

I'll have catchers gear, jackets, jerseys, equipment bags and bats available. The Redwings will have discounts on 2009/10 game used equipment as well as discounts on autographed memorabilia. Additionally, either McCarty or Kocur of the Redwings will be there signing free autographs. For more information contact the Hockey Town Authentics store at 248-680-0965.

Regards,
Marc Himelstein
Authentics Manager
Comerica Park

spartanservitto
10-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Hey just got back, 1st in line: Huge turnout... picked up several items.

2 Johnny Damon game used pants, one MLB authentic and the last home pants he wore this season.

Brennan Boesch Game Used Bat, evidence of both BP and Game Use, sweet Louisville.

Brennan Boesch Game Used Pants, the last home pants he wore during the regular season, MLB authentic.

Brandon Inge Game Used Pants, MLB authentic, the last home pants he wore this season.

Placido Polanco Game Used Marucci, MLB authentic, cracked off of David Price.

No Austin Jackson Items, No Cabrera Items.... was disappointed.

If anyone is interested in the Inge pants, or Boesch items, please send me an email....

-Tony

Dach0sen0ne
10-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Hey just got back, 1st in line: Huge turnout... picked up several items.

2 Johnny Damon game used pants, one MLB authentic and the last home pants he wore this season.

Brennan Boesch Game Used Bat, evidence of both BP and Game Use, sweet Louisville.

Brennan Boesch Game Used Pants, the last home pants he wore during the regular season, MLB authentic.

Brandon Inge Game Used Pants, MLB authentic, the last home pants he wore this season.

Placido Polanco Game Used Marucci, MLB authentic, cracked off of David Price.

No Austin Jackson Items, No Cabrera Items.... was disappointed.

If anyone is interested in the Inge pants, or Boesch items, please send me an email....

-Tony

I guess I feel better I didn't miss anything, but it sucks nothing was at least available. :cool:

spartanservitto
10-06-2010, 06:13 PM
I guess I feel better I didn't miss anything, but it sucks nothing was at least available. :cool:

Yea I was so dissapointed, I would have loved to get Jackson items, I dont own any and I would have loved a bat. :mad:

-Tony