Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lehmsbobby
    • Jul 2009

Dan Uggla Game Used or BP bat?

Hey guys just acquired this bat off ebay from the seller sianc. He has posted some great legit bats so i took a flyer and this one. The photos show on the listing showed little use and a pretty major crack. Yet upon receiving it today, the back side of the barrel has major use and has grain seperation. Wanting to know whether you guys think its a game or bp bat and maybe any potential shots of him using this type of bat.

Here are some pics:
    Attached Files
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com
  • lakeerie92
    • Oct 2008

Re: Dan Uggla Game Used or BP bat?

I am not sure about the use of the bat. I bought one from the same seller and received it today. He apparently has a clubhouse contact he doesn't like to talk about, his paypal and his email only say tj instead of giving a name and the return label on the box had the name cut off of it. Everything I have seen from him is good stuff but he is very secretive. Anyways, something to look for is he lives in Florida and most of the stuff he sells is National League so maybe his contact is with the Marlins. I realize that doesn't help you much with an Uggla bat, but home games might narrow it down a bit.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Comment

• yankees506
      • Apr 2010

Also got one from this seller, mine had a taped knob i know almost all of uggla's gamers have the tape. now im not saying its impossible but the no tape would have made me stay away

Comment

• lehmsbobby
        • Jul 2009

Thanks Guys/

Anyone else who could offer opinions or anyone whose characteristics match up with this bat please lemme know. Might have to just dump this back on ebay if i cant find evidence of him using it.

*Sigh* wanted it for the collection.
        Thanks,
        Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Comment

• lehmsbobby
          • Jul 2009

Help me out guys!
          Thanks,
          Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com