PDA

View Full Version : 502 Bad Gateway Message....

nomo121
07-03-2009, 11:53 PM
I've been getting bad gateway when click on some of the links. Is there something I'm doing or what?

cordovacollector
07-04-2009, 12:48 AM
That happens to me now and then. I just log off, shut down Internet Explorer, then open it again and log on and magically it is fixed. :confused:

xpress34
07-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Get off Internet Explorer and download Mozilla Firefox. Less hassle -less headaches. And it's FREE!

- Chris

skinsfan0521
07-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Get off Internet Explorer and download Mozilla Firefox. Less hassle -less headaches. And it's FREE!

- Chris
I get these problems all the time on this site too and I use Firefox... it's a problem w/some code in the forum. I've run a few large-scale forums in the past and it's just an error in the customization of the code behind the forum.

It happens...not a big deal. Just gotta close the browser (not just the tab) and open it up again.

-Brian

Tedw9
03-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Hey All,

I know this is a bit off topic and I apologize for this. But is anyone else having issues searching the board?

I keep getting error messages if I'm signed in, not signed in, on my computer or on my Ipod. I have contacted Chris and he told me to try a couple of things, which I did, and it still does not work.

I'm just wondering if it is just me or is anyone else having issues?

joelsabi
03-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Hey All,

I know this is a bit off topic and I apologize for this. But is anyone else having issues searching the board?

I keep getting error messages if I'm signed in, not signed in, on my computer or on my Ipod. I have contacted Chris and he told me to try a couple of things, which I did, and it still does not work.

I'm just wondering if it is just me or is anyone else having issues?

I only get the bad gateway error when I do a quick search from the dropdown and use more than 2 words.

What I do is just go to advance search and everything works fine there.

Tedw9
03-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Hey Joe,

I tried what you suggested and keep getting the error. I use one word, two words and every other way I can think of and keep getting an error. It does not matter if I use the drop down or advance search. If I am logged in I get the Bad Gateway, if I am not logged in I get some sort of long error message about space.

And I have tried Firefox and Internet Explorer both, neither work.

Manram
03-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks for starting this thread, it happens to me a lot. I thought i was the only one............. :rolleyes:

camarokids
10-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Is anyone else getting this error message when trying to search the site?

cliffjmp33
10-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Just did a quick generic search for "rivera", "world series" and "super bowl" to test it out and had no problems.