PDA

View Full Version : Craig Biggio Game Used 2006 Astros Road Jersey ESM

cjosefy
08-02-2006, 12:36 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Craig-Biggio-Game-Used-2006-Astros-Road-Jersey-ESM_W0QQitemZ290014961392QQihZ019QQcategoryZ60597Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

FYI. Don't see Biggio shirts come up that often. Any comments?

Swoboda4
08-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Cjosefy-Use the "search" option above to research members comments on the company selling this jersey. I don't know enough about Biggio jerseys to comment but on other items I was familiar with, I wasn't comfortable bidding on them.

Swoboda4
08-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Here's the specific thread:
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=3625&highlight=elite

obeyone10
08-05-2006, 02:24 AM
What is up w/ Mears authenticating Elite's Game Used Jerseys? They sold a Red Ortiz 2005 Red Jersey on EBAY with NO team tagging with a LOA from MEARS. I have an email from ESM stating that the jersey,bat, and cleats came from a friend of Ortiz's and not from him. All of the Astros game used jerseys are kept by the team...this looks like a jersey that the player/team/equipment manager ordered through Majestic. I personally would not buy a gamer from the Astros unless it was signed off by a player or the team pro shop or the team themselves.
Stay away from any Xbats with national flag stickers. I know for a fact and have photos of about 15 dozen unused/unsigned Xbats from about 40 different players. Bat manufacturers sell these game issued/modeled bats to these companies in thoughts they will be used just to be signed. Old Hickory and Crown bat have also sold game model bats to memorabilia companies. Honestly..how can you market a bat as game used w/ one blue mark and a couple streeks which are supposed to come from the bat rack and say that a bat is covered in pinetar when there is no evidence of pinetar/white powder resin????
obeyone10@aol.com
Bryan Oberle

Eric
08-05-2006, 08:14 AM
Is this the Ortiz you're talking about?

http://cgi.ebay.com/David-Ortiz-Game-Used-2005-Red-Sox-Alternate-Jersey-ESM_W0QQitemZ290010529329QQihZ019QQcategoryZ60597Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

eGameUsed
08-05-2006, 08:33 AM
I will chime in on the Biggio. I received an e-mail from Troy Kinunen on 6/29/2006 asking about a Biggio 2006 Road Jersey, Size 48. My immediate response was Biggio does not wear a 48 (he wears 46). The retail issued team tagging is correct; however, internal stitching of the number 7 is completely wrong. My reply to Mr. Kinunen (which I never got a reply from) was that the jersey was a "pro" jersey, but not made by the Astros. All Astros jerseys are made by the team in the clubhouse. Based on use characteristics of Biggio, there was no way the jersey was ever worn. My opinion of the jersey was that it was the incorrect size and was not by the team. At the National Convention, ESM had the jersey currently listed on eBay for $2000 that matched to the one Troy asked my opinion of.

Bryan is correct! The Astros do not distribute jerseys throughout the year. Players such as Lance Berkman and Morgan Ensberg have even requested there jerseys even as recently as this year, but were denied. I have obtained 95% of my jerseys from the Astros directly by means of charity auction or direct purchase. The other 5% have come from very well known dealers that got them from very good sources.

Hope this helps!

davidjacobs
08-05-2006, 05:14 PM
I Will First Say, I Am Not Affilated With Mears, Troy, Esm, Chris Boyd, Or Brian Oberle. I Will Say Second That Brian Oberle Should Look At Auctions Better Before Making Aquisations On Any Bats, Especially The Bat That Was Just Up On Ebay. That Bat Has A Manny Ramirez Hologram. That Bat Came Directly From His Foundation Last Year. That Is How They Were Sold. If A Bat Is Swung One Time In A Game Then It Is Game Used. It Does Not Have To Be Swung 400 Times To Be A Game Used Bat. For You To Say That The Bat Is Bad Is A Total Joke. I Did Some Research On Brian. He Is A Friend Of Josh Beckett, Now In The Memorbillia Business, I Guess A Company Named Platinum Or Something Like That. By The Way, Your Product Sucks, I Looked At Your Little Store, Could Not Find One Thing I Would Buy To Give To My Gardner. This Is Another Joke Of A Person Trying To Get Started In The Business Without A Pot To Piss In. Then You Have Chris Boyd, "who Thinks He Knows Everything In The World About Baseball Memorbillia" Claims He Works For The Astros. He Claims That He Knows More About Astros Product Than Anyone In The World. He Should Start His Own Authentication Company Also, Perhaps With Brian. Dont Waste Your Knowledge. Maybe Partner With Brian Oberle. Anyway Chris, I Happen To Get Items Direct From The Astros Clubhouse For The Past 18 Years. I Have Over 5 Million In My Collection. Everything I Buy Is Direct And Not Second Hand. I Did Research On You. The Clubhouse Knows Who You Are. They Cant Stand You, They Say You Are The Biggest Pest. One Could Ony Imagine. You Need To Get A Life As Well. Anyway, I Called The Clubbie Direct To His Cell Phone And Asked Him Who Made There Opening Day Batch Jerseys. They Came Direct From Majestic, Not From There Little Sewing Plant You State They Have Inhouse. Since You Work There Why Dont You Take A Picture And Share It With All Of Use Here At Gameuseduniverse We Would Love To See It. By The Way, Roger Clemens First Jerseys This Year Did Come From An Outsource Not Majestic. I Am Writing This Because These Guys Ruin The Industry And I Cant Stand Reading There Post's And How They Rip People All The Time.

sarahsdad
08-05-2006, 06:12 PM
DavidJAcobs:
How do you really feel? Its not good to hold things in.

eGameUsed
08-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Interesting! I didn't know I worked for the Astros! I wish I did, but unfortunately I never have. If you call the Dennis Liborio, he might tell you who makes the jerseys. He knows the woman very well. In fact, I think they might see a lot of each other, since they are married. Tell the Astros next time you talk to them, that if I am a pest, they should tell their insiders to stop calling me when they have items to sell!

BTW, what is your private e-mail address and phone number? I post mine at the bottom of every post!

Thanks,

thomecollector
08-05-2006, 06:40 PM
I don't know about this ESM stuff. I've been watching his stuff lately. I think there's a shill bidder driving his stuff up. Here's an example... This ladarling has bid on just about every big item he's sold. Not winning even
one item. OOOPS ! They did win the Ortiz jersey, but haven't received feedback.......I bet that jersey will show up again. Any thoughts??:eek:

hblakewolf
08-05-2006, 10:00 PM
David-
I'm not sure if you are new to the Forum, however, you mentioned that you contacted the Astros Clubbie.

I had a similar experience last year and made mention of it here on the Forum. In summary, Chris Boyd was selling quite a few Astors bats, claiming he had just picked them up directly from his "Astros contact". I too spoke with Astros equipment manager, Dennis Liborio and he told me that the bats Boyd was selling were just taken from the clubhouse up to their retail team store, and were for sale to the general public. When Boyd was then questioned about this, he admitted that he did indeed buy them from the team store, the same store that any individual could walk into and buy from. Some "Team Contact". If you care to search to old Forum site, you can read the entire thread (August, 2005)

FYI

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I Will First Say, I Am Not Affilated With Mears, Troy, Esm, Chris Boyd, Or Brian Oberle. I Will Say Second That Brian Oberle Should Look At Auctions Better Before Making Aquisations On Any Bats, Especially The Bat That Was Just Up On Ebay. That Bat Has A Manny Ramirez Hologram. That Bat Came Directly From His Foundation Last Year. That Is How They Were Sold. If A Bat Is Swung One Time In A Game Then It Is Game Used. It Does Not Have To Be Swung 400 Times To Be A Game Used Bat. For You To Say That The Bat Is Bad Is A Total Joke. I Did Some Research On Brian. He Is A Friend Of Josh Beckett, Now In The Memorbillia Business, I Guess A Company Named Platinum Or Something Like That. By The Way, Your Product Sucks, I Looked At Your Little Store, Could Not Find One Thing I Would Buy To Give To My Gardner. This Is Another Joke Of A Person Trying To Get Started In The Business Without A Pot To Piss In. Then You Have Chris Boyd, "who Thinks He Knows Everything In The World About Baseball Memorbillia" Claims He Works For The Astros. He Claims That He Knows More About Astros Product Than Anyone In The World. He Should Start His Own Authentication Company Also, Perhaps With Brian. Dont Waste Your Knowledge. Maybe Partner With Brian Oberle. Anyway Chris, I Happen To Get Items Direct From The Astros Clubhouse For The Past 18 Years. I Have Over 5 Million In My Collection. Everything I Buy Is Direct And Not Second Hand. I Did Research On You. The Clubhouse Knows Who You Are. They Cant Stand You, They Say You Are The Biggest Pest. One Could Ony Imagine. You Need To Get A Life As Well. Anyway, I Called The Clubbie Direct To His Cell Phone And Asked Him Who Made There Opening Day Batch Jerseys. They Came Direct From Majestic, Not From There Little Sewing Plant You State They Have Inhouse. Since You Work There Why Dont You Take A Picture And Share It With All Of Use Here At Gameuseduniverse We Would Love To See It. By The Way, Roger Clemens First Jerseys This Year Did Come From An Outsource Not Majestic. I Am Writing This Because These Guys Ruin The Industry And I Cant Stand Reading There Post's And How They Rip People All The Time.

Eric
08-05-2006, 11:29 PM
DavidJacobs

I sent you a private message. Please read it and then email me immediately at ecky3@aol.com

Thank you
Eric

skinner16
08-06-2006, 01:05 AM
There is no 06 used Biggio Jersey on the market. Period!

astros*bats
08-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Howard-

Can you go one week with out bringing up the same old crap about Chris Boyd on the Forum? We are all sick of hearing about it. What did he do to you now? The guy shares his opinion about about the Berkman All Star jersey you were selling and now you have a personal vendetta against him? It's always the same thing everytime I read one of your posts.

AJ

sportscentury
08-06-2006, 01:09 AM
There is no 06 used Biggio Jersey on the market. Period!

Skinner,

How do you know this? (I'm not saying you're wrong ... I'm just curious as to how you can be sure of this).

Thanks,
Reid

eGameUsed
08-06-2006, 07:57 AM
AJ and others! Howard does in fact have an issue with me, but will not be a man and work it out with me. I have been open and honest on this forum, but Howard did never respond to the fake Berkman jersey he was trying to sell. No problem! When I questioned him, he has turned into what you see today. BTW, I did have photographic proof the jersey was not as described. End of story! Howard will not respond to it.

Also, Howard has been an instigator between myself and Rob Steinmetz on more than one occasion. Fortunately, Rob and I have been men about the situation and been able to resolve our issues.

Grow up Howard! For goodness sakes, whay are you part of this forum and hobby?

As for Astros items! I do buy from the team store as they do get nice items at times. I also buy direct from 3 inside people. Why do you care Howard?

Long story short, I have never sold an items that was not as described! If I did, I corrected myself or ending the auction/item early. I admit when I am wrong. Too bad we all can't do that Howard!

Thanks,

hblakewolf
08-06-2006, 07:57 AM
I find it interesting that you continue to be the mouthpiece for Boyd. Do you buy from him, and find it to your best interest to defend and try to him? Clearly, you can't be this naive.

I have received dozens of emails over the last year from Forum readers who are shocked by the completely unprofessional and downright unethical behavior shown from Boyd. First, he indicates he has a source for Astros equipment deep inside the organization. It is later learned DIRECTLY FROM DENNIS LIBORIO (the Astros equipment manager) his source is the team retail store. Boyd admitted this only when confronted with the facts (See the old Forum site, August, 2005 postings). Then he lists a Pujols bat and indicates it is 100% original. A fellow Forum reader provides documented proof that this "all original bat" was sold earlier on Ebay in 2 pieces and Boyd not only glued them back together, but doctored the knob with stars. BOYD ADMITTED THIS WHEN CONFRONTED-BUT ONLY WHEN CONFRONTED.

My Berkman All Star jersey? Boyd reserved it, however, after sending him quite a few emails and talking to him on the phone about his payment, he never sends payment or responds to emails or phone calls. From other posts on this Forum, it appears this is Boyd's MO. Likewise, he has reserved countless jerseys from other collectors including Rob Steinmetz and NEVER sent payment. This is fact, AJ, as I have had interest in several of Rob's jerseys and bats, only to learn they are on hold to Boyd. After a few passing weeks, however, Rob has called me (a few times) to let me know these jerseys and bats are once again available, as Boyd never sent any funds to pay for them. Don't believe it? Ask Steinmetz how many items Boyd has reserved, however, never sent funds.

Aj, you ask if I have a vendetta against him? Not at all. I simply put him in the same category as the other collectors who offer items that are doctored, pretend to have deep team sources when in reality have none and reserve items from dealers and never pay. No vendetta here, just a complete dislike for Boyd and similar unprofessional, unethical and untruthful people.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard-

Can you go one week with out bringing up the same old crap about Chris Boyd on the Forum? We are all sick of hearing about it. What did he do to you now? The guy shares his opinion about about the Berkman All Star jersey you were selling and now you have a personal vendetta against him? It's always the same thing everytime I read one of your posts.

AJ[/quote]

eGameUsed
08-06-2006, 08:20 AM
Howard,

Could you please forward me just a couple of the dozen of e-mails you received from people about me?

Also (and again), I DO BUY bats from the Astros team store. I ALSO get bats from other sources. The Astros team store does not sell cleats, hats, helmets, UNCRACKED bats, batting gloves, gloves, jerseys, etc.

Also, there has only been one item I have asked Rob to take back and that was one Astros jersey last year. Every item I have ever reserved and Rob asked for a check, I have paid for. There is not a single item I have ever reserved and not paid for. That is false and you have no proof for that!

I suggest you make sure and get the facts right before putting information in a public forum like that! BTW, nice way of addressing the fake Berkman again. Divert to something about me! Be a man!

I am done with this thread! A forum member asked their opinion of a jersey, I offered an opinion to help that person, and they people trying to destroy the usefulness of this forum had to put theire jealousy and two cents in.

OH yeah, Troy Kinunen e-mailed me this morning after reading the thread and apparently didn't get my reply that I mentioned above. I forwwarded it from back in JUne so maybe he can render a different opinion on the Biggio currently listed on eBay.

Thanks,

trsent
08-06-2006, 12:48 PM
I do not understand this argument...

A team store is a "Source". I wouldn't always want to tell my customers for some items came from a place they can but it themselves so I'd just say I bought the item from my "Source".

skinner16
08-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Skinner,

How do you know this? (I'm not saying you're wrong ... I'm just curious as to how you can be sure of this).

Thanks,
Reid

I know him. and there are no 06 jerseys out.

I don't want to get in the middle of all of the fighting but some people either need to name sources or stop claiming the have "game used" items.

sportscentury
08-06-2006, 10:06 PM
[quote=skinner16]I know him. and there are no 06 jerseys out.[quote]

Skinner,

Thanks for your response. Do you, by chance, have access to his items?

Thanks,
Reid

obeyone10
08-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Where did I ever make a direct reference to a Manny Ramirez Bat? It was the Ortiz that I mentioned. And YES it was the Red Ortiz Jersey. Steiner has an exclusive with Ortiz and an assistant personally takes all game used items. Why to you think that people giving first hand knowledge and experience are putting a bad rap on the memorabilia industry. I thought this website was made by collectors for collectors to share valid/relevant information. PMI has exclusives with many star athletes and takes pictures of everything as proof. Besides LockerRoom, I don't see other companies backing every item with photos.

Scot Monette, President of ESM personally wrote this in an email to me in response to my post (aol screenname ASIsports):
"Just because you worked for Brad for a short period of time does not give you the right to assume that we do things the same way.
I know what bats you are referring to and since you were there during the move you also know that we did not keep any of those.....
In reference to the Biggio I do not claim to be a expert so when I buy jerseys from sources other than players I make them MOST OF THE TIME have them be authenticated by Mears. So you comment of Troy or Mears authenticating ESM jerseys is totally incorrect. I did not send that jersey to Mears somebody else did. You can validate that by checking the Mears letter. Why don't you say great job to us about getting some awesome pieces from Don Zimmer or getting a signing with Manny Ramirez (who everybody knows is a tough signer). What you will learn as you get older is take care of your house/business and try to find positives. So to end this email I wish you luck in your business and congratulate you on all your recent Boston signings and game used."

What happenend to 99% Scot? Quit making the claims that everything is coming from the athletes themselves and I'll stop giving my firsthand opinion and recommendations on game used items.

Bryan Oberle
obeyone10@aol.com

skinner16
08-07-2006, 01:19 AM
I do not have access.

astros*bats
08-07-2006, 11:47 AM
a complete dislike for Boyd and similar unprofessional, unethical and untruthful people.

Howard,

That's what I was waiting to hear. It's obvious that you don't like Chris and that you do not care for his business practices. But is that really something that you need to share over and over and over again in a public forum? He offered his opinion on an Astros jersey for a fellow collector, as I am sure that you would do for a Phillies jersey, and then you call out his team sources and business practices. He wasn't even selling anything, just trying to help out with some information.

I find it interesting that you continue to be the mouthpiece for Boyd. Do you buy from him, and find it to your best interest to defend and try to him?

I am not defending anyone here. I believe that the only other time I made a comment was in the whole Berkman jersey saga. I have bought many Astros bats from Chris including a Jeff Bagwell, Lance Berkman, and a couple Jeff Kent bats. I did not really defend him, as there was nothing to defend. If you don't care for his business practices, or anyone elses, that's cool. But again, it's brought up over and over again.

First, he indicates he has a source for Astros equipment deep inside the organization. His source is the team retail store

I agree with Joel, a team store is a source. I have not heard him mention that he has a team source "deep inside the organization", so I can not comment on that. All I know is that if the bats that he has sold me were from the team store, then he took a big loss. Bagwell bats sell for over $1000, Berkman $500, and Kent was about $500 when with the Astros. I paid less than half of those prices on each of the bats that I bought from him. It just really doesn't make any sense to do that don't you think?

I think that both of you are a valuable part of the forum and have helped countless numbers of collectors including myself. The countless arguements over the same things really takes away from the purpose of this great forum and also keeps people away. Some things can be said man to man and behind closed doors that do not have to brought up in a public forum. That's all I was trying to say.

bat_master
08-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Howard,

That's what I was waiting to hear. It's obvious that you don't like Chris and that you do not care for his business practices. But is that really something that you need to share over and over and over again in a public forum? He offered his opinion on an Astros jersey for a fellow collector, as I am sure that you would do for a Phillies jersey, and then you call out his team sources and business practices. He wasn't even selling anything, just trying to help out with some information.

I am not defending anyone here. I believe that the only other time I made a comment was in the whole Berkman jersey saga. I have bought many Astros bats from Chris including a Jeff Bagwell, Lance Berkman, and a couple Jeff Kent bats. I did not really defend him, as there was nothing to defend. If you don't care for his business practices, or anyone elses, that's cool. But again, it's brought up over and over again.

I agree with Joel, a team store is a source. I have not heard him mention that he has a team source "deep inside the organization", so I can not comment on that. All I know is that if the bats that he has sold me were from the team store, then he took a big loss. Bagwell bats sell for over $1000, Berkman $500, and Kent was about $500 when with the Astros. I paid less than half of those prices on each of the bats that I bought from him. It just really doesn't make any sense to do that don't you think?

I think that both of you are a valuable part of the forum and have helped countless numbers of collectors including myself. The countless arguements over the same things really takes away from the purpose of this great forum and also keeps people away. Some things can be said man to man and behind closed doors that do not have to brought up in a public forum. That's all I was trying to say.

AJ - I couldn't have said that better myself. I agree wholeheartedly with each of your points. Everyone makes mistakes. It's like Eric said in another thread: "Mistakes are going to happen, it's how you handle those mistakes which defines your character."

Tim Byington
www.tjsportsmn.com (http://www.tjsportsmn.com)

davidjacobs
08-07-2006, 12:39 PM
First, I Will Say That You Might Know A Few Things About The Industry. I Will Tell That One David Ortiz Does Not Have A Game Used Contract With Steiner, Only For Autographs (dont Talk Like A Puppy If You Dont Know What You Are Talking About). Second, If You Think That Having An Exclusive For Game Used Items With A Player Means That You Can't Get Items From The Clubhouse Or The Player Still, (where Have You Been For The Last Years). I Am Sure You Are A Very Bright Young Man, I Am Sure You Are A Very Smart Man And Hopefully Successful. But If You Think That Items Dont Slip Out Of Every Clubhouse, Including Yankees, Mets And Astros Then You Should Go Back To Being A City Bus Driver. This Business Is Not For You. I Am A Collector Not In The Business. I Get Items From Every Clubhouse And Every Team I Want. Thats What Being Around For 20 Years With Money Gets You. By The Way, I Just Got 7 Mets Jerseys Friday From Fedex, Amazing Steiner Has An Exclusive!!!!! Yes, From 06.

Eric
08-07-2006, 01:04 PM
David-

I have sent you a private message, an email to the address you have listed (though you misspelled the address when you registered) and posted on the forum for you to contact me.

Please contact me so you can continue to post
Eric
ecky3@aol.com

davidjacobs
08-07-2006, 01:45 PM
will do, thank you

obeyone10
08-08-2006, 01:53 AM
David?? What is your deal. I gave my advice on the Ortiz Jersey, the Biggio jersey, and some bats that I know are on the market. I've worked for the Red Sox and the Marlins. I know stuff gets out of clubhouses...everyone does. I know exclusives don't mean crap even on the autograph side. I've had players bats stolen right out of the clubhouse the day after the season ended. Don't personally try to bash me on this site, you don't know me...email me like a man and we can resolve this in person.
obeyone10@aol.com
bryan oberle

bigtime59
08-08-2006, 07:36 PM
All Astros jerseys are made by the team in the clubhouse.

I am not disputing this, because I don't know the answer one way or the other, but I am surprised by this, as it would put the Astros at odds with the rest of MLB as far as jerseys go.
The Orioles make the jerseys for call-ups, and any extras a player might need (Daniel Cabrera went through a bunch of them last season, as he couldn't decide on a size), but the firs run for the 25-man roster comes pre-sewn from Majestic.
Can anyone shed light on other teams practices?

Thanks,
Mark Sutton
bigtime39@aol.com

Eric
08-08-2006, 09:28 PM
will do, thank you

David-
You still have not contacted me from your proper email address. Please do so ASAP if you are interested in continuing on with the forum.
Eric
ecky3@aol.com

davidjacobs
08-09-2006, 11:26 AM
This Should Clear Things Up In Respect To Your Ortiz Jersey Issue. I Have Seen Many Players Order Extra Jerseys To Wear And Then To Sell. Here Is The Perfect Example Of Ortiz With No Strip Tagging On The Bottom That Came Direct From Ortiz. This Was My Point Earlier To Mr Oberle. I Am Not Getting Into Any More Arguments, But Take A Look Here To See That There Are Many And I Have Seen Many Red Sox Jerseys That Were Ordered After The Season Started Without Strip Tagging, Thank You And Have A Great Day!

Ebay Item # 260017707827

This Jersey Is Direct From Ortiz Brought To Steiner And Then Sold.

Eric
08-09-2006, 12:23 PM
David

Please stop ignoring me. I will have to suspend your account until I hear from you. Everyone else agreed to the terms of service and you will be no exception.

Email me ASAP so I can see you have a valid email address
ecky3@aol.com
Eric

Eric
08-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Our friend "David Jacobs" has been banned for ignoring the requests to provide valid user information. If he happens to read this, and feels like continuing with the forum, he can email me at ecky3@aol.com

Eric

obeyone10
08-15-2006, 01:07 AM
Gridiron contacted me via email apologizing for this jersey being marketed as game used as there were no team tagging. Just FYI

CollectGU
08-15-2006, 08:15 AM
Eric,

I find it to be a complete joke that Howard Wolf is now conisistently and constatntly fanning flames on this forum every single chance he can - which is clearly against your rules, and he is not being told to stop by you....

mr.miracle
08-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Eric,

I find it to be a complete joke that Howard Wolf is now conisistently and constatntly fanning flames on this forum every single chance he can - which is clearly against your rules, and he is not being told to stop by you....

I don't get it, what relevance does Howard Wolfe have to this thread?

Brett

CollectGU
08-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Brett,

That's my point exactly...Go read the whole thread....

indyred
09-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Back on topic here. Jersey in question went for $700 plus. Any idea what a no questions asked, Biggio gray road gamer is really worth? Also, I was looking at the buyer's feedback and noticed nothing left from Elite about getting payment....Wonder if this shirt changed hands.....