PDA

View Full Version : Remove Ink from Jersey-Ink Away

gamer35
10-11-2010, 07:58 PM
I need to remove a pen mark from a game used jersey which is slight but detracts from the overall presentation of the piece. I was told that Ink Away would do the job and would not leave any remnants.

However, does anyone know where to find this product The only site I could find them on was JonDon (called Matrix Ink Away) but unfortunately they are prohibited from shipping to NJ. Does anyone know where I can purchase some? I see that Goo Gone also produces Ink Away, but it does not seem readily available anywhere. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

cliffjmp33
10-11-2010, 09:29 PM
I have tried using toothpaste a few times on normal clothing to get out and ink stain. Has worked ok, but talking about $30 shirt, not a collectible.

Just felt like passing along that option.

gamer35
10-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Thanks Jack, I appreciate the response. I do not want to wash it as there are loose threads that match up to the actual jersey worn and do not want to lose the photomatch.

AutographAddiction
10-12-2010, 05:38 PM
I need to remove a pen mark from a game used jersey which is slight but detracts from the overall presentation of the piece. I was told that Ink Away would do the job and would not leave any remnants.

However, does anyone know where to find this product The only site I could find them on was JonDon (called Matrix Ink Away) but unfortunately they are prohibited from shipping to NJ. Does anyone know where I can purchase some? I see that Goo Gone also produces Ink Away, but it does not seem readily available anywhere. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

email me @ tsharp94@gmail and mention this post and I can help you out

justinbittner220
10-12-2010, 07:22 PM
You could have it shipped to me. I am not worried about shipping it to you in NJ. :)

gamer35
10-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses. I am going to try one other thing but if not I will pay someone for the return shipping if I shipped it to a non-prohibited address. I appreciate the help.