PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Beltre Game Used Home Run Baseball June 18, 2010

bostongameused
10-17-2010, 08:22 PM
The following post is one a game used home run baseball hit by Adrian Beltre. On June 18, 2010 Adrian Beltre hit one of his dramatic home runs of the 2010 season from one knee. The pitcher was Ramon Troncoso and Beltre hammered this offering over the Green Monster over Landsdowne Street and into the parking lot which has become famous for the baseballs that often time crash through car windows. The actual footage of the home run and where it landed can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh9TFwl0pNA&feature=related . The home run was number 260 of his career. Please see the photos as you can see where the ball hit the pavement. Now for authenticity. The winner of this auction will received a full signed and documented letter signed by both the parking lot attendant who can be seen in the footage retrieving the ball. The letter will also be signed by myself who purchased the ball from him and has a photo attached of the parking lot attendant with the ball. The video footage provided by the above link depicts all the events. Please email bostongameused@gmail.com with any questions. Also shipping is $7.50. Asking $199 of best offer for the ball. will also accept trade.

bubbrubb25
10-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Quick question, the photo you provided of the man who retreived the ball is wearing tan pants, however in the video the guy who clearly ends up with the ball is wearing dark blue/black pants?

ironmanfan
10-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Quick question, the photo you provided of the man who retreived the ball is wearing tan pants, however in the video the guy who clearly ends up with the ball is wearing dark blue/black pants?

I think it's safe to say that the ball wasn't purchased the night the home run was hit.........

bubbrubb25
10-18-2010, 12:29 PM
I think it's safe to say that the ball wasn't purchased the night the home run was hit.........
Then whos to say its the same ball?

bubbrubb25
10-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Just wanted to be clear, I by no mean am saying its not the same ball just wanted to clear a few things up that I was confused on. thanks

bostongameused
10-19-2010, 01:18 PM
For clarification, the ball was not purchased the same night. However, I have contracted with each parking lot attendant for home run balls hit both during batting practice as well as during the game.
Having that been said I patiently wait during batting practice to retrieve balls hit over the Green Monster. During the game I watch the games on my t.v. As soon as I see a ball hit over the green monster a call is made to the parking lot attendants. At that moment I take a 5 minute walk over to the stadium photograph the ball and pay the attendant for the ball. Some times do to scheduling conflicts I am not able to pay for the ball right away. This is what occurred on this night. When this happens I have the attendant photograph the ball and send pictures to my phone. We then arrange a date for me to pick up the ball.
I do understand the concern with anyone who purchases this ball. That is why both the parking lot attendant and myself will be providing a notarized letter detailing these events and our agreement. I also have a Jose Bautista home run ball hit in late September. Please email with any questions.

bostongameused@gmail.com