PDA

View Full Version : Brady 2007 Pro Bowl

DragonWranglerX
10-21-2010, 11:05 AM
I am looking for anyone to help me out by posting a photo of your 2007/8 game issued/used pro bowl jerseys. I have recently acquired a Tom Brady 2007 Pro Bowl (played in 2008) Jersey and looking to determine if it is a true game issued. I have herd several times that they destroy the jerseys of players that don't actually make it to the pro bowl so i am investigation if my jersey is a fake. Specifically if someone could show me the made The made in Berlin WI tag and a shot of the back tag on a collar. I would very much appreciate the time. Thanks.

TriplexXxSports
10-21-2010, 07:06 PM
I think you will get a better response if you post pictures of your jersey for us to look at.

I know, at least for myself, people are very uncomfortable just offering up that type of information in fear that it may be taken and used in a fraudulent manner, or used to "correct" a jersey that has been modified to resemble that of a game jersey.

Not saying that is your intention, but it is very common problem in the hobby.

If you post some pics I'm sure we'll be happy to take a look at it for you and let you know what we think.

DragonWranglerX
10-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Very valid point, thank you as I had not thought of that and being new to these forums want to make sure I try to post accordingly. Keeping that in mind let me go about it this way......On my possible 2007 Tom Brady Pro Bowl jersey i am seeing an "made in the USA" tag with a flag sewn into the rear collar. I cannot find this tag on either of my verified (straight from nfl auction) 2005 pro bowl or 2010 pro bowl jerseys. The made in Berlin WI tag is also much more narrow (only sticking out about quarter of an inch) and thin while my 2005 and 2010 have the same larger longer (sticks out almost an inch) tags on the inseam. I have learned that pro bowl jerseys change designs every 2 years. I own jerseys from 05/06 and 09/10 with at least one from each of those designs being verified. Being that I only own 1 07/08 I have nothing verified to compare it to. If anyone has a verified game issued/used jersey from the 07 or 08 pro bowl and or could educate me on jerseys from that design year, it would be very much appreciated.

Lokee
10-22-2010, 04:15 PM
If you post some pics I'm sure we'll be happy to take a look at it for you and let you know what we think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

justinbittner220
10-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Like they said, post the pics. I'd be interested in learning more about these too. I have seen several for sale, but have never been able to personally verify the authenticity enough to satisfy myself.

DragonWranglerX
10-24-2010, 08:17 PM
OK i was able to validate the made in Berlin, WI tag; however has anyone ever seen this tag before?

see attachment........

TriplexXxSports
10-28-2010, 05:42 AM
Sure have. Here is a shot of the tag in my '07 Pro Cut.....

DragonWranglerX
10-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Awesome Thanks again everyone for the time and responses