PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Ever Have This Happen To You

geoff
08-04-2006, 02:38 AM
I was at Ravens training camp a few days ago and i was standing next this guy and we started talking game used items.He told me about this guy who was selling game used bats and he was suppose too meet up with him.I replied too that add also and found out by talking it was the same guy.He was holding a game used bat for me of Melvin Mora.I told the guy that i thought the Mora bat looked real by the pics i was sent.This guy said he knew nothing about game used bats and he met up with the person that was saving that bat for me before i could and went on too tell him he was my friend and was going too contact me and give me that Mora bat.The person selling the bats sold him my bat that he was saving for me.Weird story but thought i would share.Has this happened 2 anyone on the forum before or a related story.Would like to hear back.Thanks Geoff

sportscentury
08-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Geoff,

This stinks. I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. Nothing like that has ever happened to me, but I can't say that the story really surprises me that much. It can be a very dirty hobby, unfortunately.

Reid

geoff
08-05-2006, 01:13 PM
After thinking about this for a while i can believe this can happen because this really is a dirty hobby sometimes i think.Geoff