PDA

View Full Version : Any vintage game used cap collectors out there?

Tallyman77
10-22-2010, 11:43 AM
It would be interesting to know if there are any vintage game used cap collectors out there and if so, what are you most interested in? :)

-Walt

Evergreen7777@att.net

brewers82
10-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Not sure what qualifies as vintage but I collect game used caps from the 70s and earlier. I love the one and two year styles. I have a very rare orioles cap with the orange panel on the front ( as opposed to the white panel ) worn briefly for two seasons in the mid 70s. I also have a super rare Seattle Pilots spring training cap.

Orioles1970
10-24-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm interested in vintage caps as well. I enjoy and consider for my own purposes pre 1980 models for most teams and styles with ALWAYS having a special interest in the Orioles and Pirates. The Orioles, Wilson and AJD models in particular and Pirates, mustard color by New Era, prior to 1976. Brewers82, I've never owned an Orioles orange front panel cap, you've got yourself a nice one.

Tallyman77
10-24-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm interested in vintage caps as well. I enjoy and consider for my own purposes pre 1980 models for most teams and styles with ALWAYS having a special interest in the Orioles and Pirates. The Orioles, Wilson and AJD models in particular and Pirates, mustard color by New Era, prior to 1976. Brewers82, I've never owned an Orioles orange front panel cap, you've got yourself a nice one.
Hi Orioles 1970.........please email me concerning the Pirates and Orioles caps as I may be able to help. Thanks! :)

-Walt

Evergreen7777@att.net