PDA

View Full Version : MLB.TV questions

salmon
10-22-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm looking for a couple of 2009 and 2010 games to try to photo-match some items and was wondering if MLB.TV would be the best place to do so. Would I be able to download the full games or just stream them? Are the videos large and sharp enough to do photo-matches? Lastly, is it a one time fee or does it renew itself every month/year? Thank you and have a good day!

Dach0sen0ne
10-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Using MLB.TV, you stream the games. Only the current year archives are available in HD, previous years are in lower quality. I'm not sure about pricing because the season is over. I think the post season package is $19.95. I think MLB.TV is a big help with photomatching and I use it all the time.

salmon
10-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Using MLB.TV, you stream the games. Only the current year archives are available in HD, previous years are in lower quality. I'm not sure about pricing because the season is over. I think the post season package is $19.95. I think MLB.TV is a big help with photomatching and I use it all the time.

Hi Dach0sen0ne, thank you for your response. Will the post season package of $19.95 grant me access to the archive of all games from this season and past? Do you also know how long this subscription will last, and will I automatically be charged again for next season's games? Thank you and have a good day!

Dach0sen0ne
10-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Hi Dach0sen0ne, thank you for your response. Will the post season package of $19.95 grant me access to the archive of all games from this season and past? Do you also know how long this subscription will last, and will I automatically be charged again for next season's games? Thank you and have a good day!

Not sure, you might want to contact MLB.TV. They would have the best answers to all your questions. Customer Service 866-800-1275

gorilla777
10-22-2010, 11:31 PM
I don't believe you get automatically charged. And I think archives maybe go back to '06?