Has anyone had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFig27
    • Oct 2006

Has anyone had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

Just wondering if anyone has had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

On 9/28 I sent payment sent through paypal for a Tino Martinez Devil Rays Bat and have not received it.

I don't really like making these matters public on the board, but I have not been able to get ahold of him for tracking information. He has told me the bat has shipped and should of arrived, but was unable to produce a tracking number. He lives one state away, so it should not take a month to arrive.

I know we all are busy and have life going on as well, but he has posted on the board and posted auctions on eBay during this time.

Hopefully we can get this resolved as I look forward to receiving my bat.

Thanks
    Tom

TFig27@aol.com
    sigpic
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth
  • Lokee
    Banned
    • May 2008

Re: Has anyone had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

Tom,

He has posted as recent as October 21st so he is around. Send him a private message maybe.

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

I have followed up with you on this matter several times to find out the status so lets not make it like we have not spoken in a month. I do not appreciate that. Especially to ruin my reputation which has been in good standing, with people I have dealt with before in the past from the forum and outside of it.

Comment

• allstarsplus
        • Nov 2005

Suave, now that unfortunately a thread was started on this issue and you took the time to Post a reply, why can't you answer simply when you shipped his bat and give him tracking information?

Tom is saying he paid 26 days ago.
        Regards,
        Andrew Lang
        AllstarsPlus@aol.com
        202-716-8500

Comment

• suave1477
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

Andrew I have already replied to Tom

Comment

• MLB_Authentic
            • Oct 2009

Obviously not well enough. Why not post the date of shipment and tracking number here? Seems like a good way to "clear" your name.

Originally posted by suave1477
            Andrew I have already replied to Tom

Comment

• suave1477
              Banned
              • Jan 2006

First of all I personally do not feel I need to explain myself here out in public when this is a matter between me and Tom, which we have spoken about already.
              Furthermore it was his choice to decide to make this public and msinform about not speaking with me in a month. When we have emailed each other several times over the past month including I emailed his yesterday before I even knew that this posted was even started.
              So as I mentioned it was his choice to make this public. Doesn't mean I have to engage any further than I already have here.

Comment

• yankees506
                • Apr 2010

i also think posting the tracking info would be the best thing to do now that this issue is public. I would have done the same as tom after 26 days

Comment

• suave1477
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2006

Yankees out of curiousity why would you have done the same thing as Tom?

Comment

• yankees506
                    • Apr 2010

It seemed as if tom had lost hope with communicating with you, knowing we all "gift" payments im sure tom could not resolve this via paypal. I know your honest suave you have been on this forum longer than me but i know how hopeless tom must have been to post this

Comment

• suave1477
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2006

Well I hope Tom didn't feel "hopeless"

And I am an honest seller. You can check my ebay feedback Ebay ID Spendyour$ and see for yourself.

But as I mentioned Tom misinformed the forum by making it seem like we haven't spoke at all when in fact we did / have.

Comment

• camarokids
                        • Jun 2006

I bought from Jason before with no troubles. I had dealing with Tom too. Both are great members.....
                        Thank you,
                        David

This is my email address here!
                        dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• allstarsplus
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by suave1477

But as I mentioned Tom misinformed the forum by making it seem like we haven't spoke at all when in fact we did / have.
                          I didn't seem misinformed by Tom's post. He didn't say he hadn't spoken to you. Here was his statement:

I have not been able to get ahold of him for tracking information.
                          Tom hasn't reposted so the question is, did you ship him the bat and forward him the tracking information.

Very straight forward. Why won't you answer this?
                          Regards,
                          Andrew Lang
                          AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                          202-716-8500

Comment

• ironmanfan
                            • Sep 2005

and people wonder why the Forum limits items sold to not exceed $500

Comment

• trsent
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2005

I thought only collectors could post items for sale on this site? Are dealers now allowed to sell on the site? I'd love to list some items for sale under $500.00!

Comment

Working...