PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone in Texas know......

Dodgers101
10-31-2010, 03:18 AM
If the Rangers will be selling any game used authenticated baseballs from the series or will MLB get them all and basically auction them off one at a time. I'd love to get one if anyone knows. Not looking for anything special or specific.

John

coxfan
10-31-2010, 07:23 AM
I'm in Dallas for the weekend, and I went to game 3 of the WS last night. The Rangers' charity table in the stadium had a small box of g-u ALCS balls ( game 2) for sale at $108 apiece. All were MLB hologrammed. Their regular game-used stores had no post-season items at all. In midst of the massive crowds and super-busy clerks, I couldn't find out anything about whether they'd be carrying WS items.

Anyway, it seems the Rangers' charity had an inside track on the ALCS balls, so they may be where I'd look. The lady at their table said they worked hard to get the holograms entered promptly. Evidently it worked, as my ball from 10-16 was already entered, though a regular-season ball I got from 9-28 was not. I live in South Carolina and am goimg home tomorrow, so I can't help you directly.