Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neal
    • Jan 2010

Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

A few years ago, I started to collect Phillies bats. It has become more of a focus in the past year, but I have not seen one Bake McBride bat for sale.

I have seen dozens of most of the starters and bench players from the 1980 squad, but not ONE Bake.

Anyone else looking for a player like this?
    looking for Phillies GU bats
  • BoneRubbedBat
    • Jul 2005

Re: Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

Been looking for a Roman Mejias bat for almost 20 years. I have yet to see one for sale.

sigpic

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Comment

• zookerman182
      • Jul 2007

Re: Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

yeah, a ryan braun game used minor league bat.

I used to own one but let it go when he was a nobody.

Since then i havent seen one, let alone a rookie season bat.
      Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

sigpic

Comment

• AM
        • Sep 2010

Yes -- all of the game used fielding gloves I've been searching & asking for (except for one)

either they are hard to come by or nobody wants to give them up or both

Comment

• cmw2ward
          • Dec 2007

Trevor Hoffman Bat, or an Eckersley 70-80's bat????

Comment

• G1X
            • Nov 2005

I've been an Atlanta Falcons collector for years and seen numerous jerseys from the 1970s and 1980s show up in the hobby at one time or another including most of the big names. However, the one that I've never seen is my very favorite player, Alfred Jenkins. I've been looking for nearly 30 years with no leads.

Mark Hayne
            Gridiron Exchange
            gixc@verizon.net

Looking for WFL and Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis equipment. Will trade NFL durene jerseys for WFL jerseys.

Comment

• dcrules01
              • Nov 2005

Bill Pulsipher bat, Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood home jersey. 01 9-11 Mets home white alt.
              Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• Dominic3464
                • Oct 2005

Yes, I passed up bidding on a game-used John Kruk Padres jersey some years ago and have never seen another Kruk gamer for sale since ... argh matey!!!

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                  • Aug 2007

Any good named rangers batting helmet.
                  Baseball do what it do
                  -Ron Washington

Comment

• owen21
                    • Sep 2010

yeh a cory schlesinger lions jersey and a darren bennett Chargers Game Used Jersey

Comment

• solarlottry
                      • Jan 2009

A Doug Brien, Derrick Deese or Dennis Brown game used 1994 49er shirt. They are the only shirts i need to complete the starters from the 1994 SB team. I need a few of the other players but those 3 are the only true starters i dont have. I have been collecting for 20 years and have never seen any of those three for sale.

Always buying 49ers gamers!!!!

paul
                      garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• 808jerseys
                        • Apr 2006

GOLDEN RICHARDS !!!!, a Dallas Cowboys jersey or even a helmet would be awesome.
                        Rex d3r2j@hotmail.com

Comment

• emann
                          • Nov 2008

A Tim Raines Expos jersey... I've seen a few, but still hunting for the right one.

Comment

• camarokids
                            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Neal
                            A few years ago, I started to collect Phillies bats. It has become more of a focus in the past year, but I have not seen one Bake McBride bat for sale.

I have seen dozens of most of the starters and bench players from the 1980 squad, but not ONE Bake.

Anyone else looking for a player like this?
                            I just saw one for sale somewhere but cannot remember where. Ebay, Mears, ????? I will try and find out where I saw this at.....
                            Thank you,
                            David

This is my email address here!
                            dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• geoff
                              • Nov 2005

A Nick Markakis Game Used Orioles Jersey from Any Year.I thought I would have One To go with My Orioles Collection.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
                              Geoff

Comment

Working...