Do I have my first Photomatch? (Andruw Jones style) Could use some opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chisox2008
    • Sep 2009

Do I have my first Photomatch? (Andruw Jones style) Could use some opinions please!

Hey guys,
    I recently bought an Andruw Jones GU/autographed bat inscriped "game used 07" and when I got it in, I got started trying to photomatch it. I'm not anywhere near an expert as I just got into GU collecting this year, but I think I may have found a match! The imprint in the pine tar on the handle really helped me out matching it. Photos of the bat and picture I found are below and any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

It's pretty tough to see from the pics, but when I zoom in on my editing program, it seems pretty obvious to me. Let me know what you think!
  • flota89
    • Jul 2009

Re: Do I have my first Photomatch? (Andruw Jones style) Could use some opinions please!

Looks pretty close to me, but it would be hard to tell without the bat in hand.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...