Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redsman20
    • Oct 2010

BMH Brandon Phillips

Hey I just bought a Brandon Phillips 125 Anny "game issued" bat. The stamp must not have caught flush or something. The silver wasn't fully on the bat for the 125 stamp and it looks like someone took a sharpie and finished it. It has no date stamped on the knob. The seller (nextlevel sports) said he got it directly from BP and did not notice the "defect". I was just wondering if this story checks out if a bat like that could have actually got to Phillips in that condition

Thanks so much.
    Email me @ Redsman20@hotmail.com
  • BMH
    • Jul 2007

Re: BMH Brandon Phillips

Is it a full dip black bat? If it is then it doesn't exist, those were not legal at the time

As for half the brand, well I have a brander who thinks he's an artist...
    Brian Hillerich

Comment

• Redsman20
      • Oct 2010

It's half dip. I'll out up a picture tonight. It's obvious I just wonder if he did it or the seller or how it got outta there Maybe a good conversation piece for if Brander tomorrow haha.

Comment

• Redsman20
        • Oct 2010

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Cody/Desktop/Game%20Used/125.JPG[/IMG]Most of the Northwest Hemisphere as you can probably tell has been done in sharpie.

Comment

• Redsman20
          • Oct 2010

I'll post a pic in the GU Discussion forum under Brandon Phillips 125 ...it wont let me upload a picture in here. Let me know what you think

Comment

• BMH
            • Jul 2007

You would be amazed at the number of bats that are touched up before going out the door.
            Brian Hillerich

Comment

Working...