• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soxfan
    • Jan 2010

A Few GU Items

So this is what I have left...

$175
    2008/2009 GU/Inscribed/Photomatched mason Raymond Vancouver Canucks stick (game with 1 point). Stick shows great use, and comes from NHLPA/NHL.COM and will include a signed/framed 8x10 of Mason using THAT stick from the game and bought directly from thr Cancuks (I live in Vancouver).

$75
    Bill Buckner signed/inscribed Grey Red Sox jersey.
    "Bill Buckner 1986 World Series"
    Tags still oin jersey
    I work for the Vancouver Canadians (A's/Blue Jays A affiliate) and we had Bill in 2009 for one of our "Superstar Series" sigings in 2009

$50
    2010 Jose Lopez Game Used Seattle Mariners "Throwback" cap w/MLB HOLO and PHOTOMATCHED.

$25
    Nino Leyja GU/Signed LVS black bat w/oakland A's and NOB

$10 each
    Dean Anna (SD Padres prospect) GU/cracked/signed LVS M9 with custom knob
    Welingotn Dotel (Mariner's prospect) GU/cracked/signed LVS stock bat with INCREDIBLE custom tape job and GREAT ball transfer marks on barrel

$45
    David Ortiz signed OML Ball with holo from TrisStar and MLB

$15
    Bronson Arroyo signed/framed 8x10 Red Sox "Turning Point" picture direct from Steiner w/Steiner COA

$20 (for all 3)
    Game Used Vancouver Canadians Baseballs (formely Oakland A's affiliate, now Toronto Blue Jays affiliate).

$10
    Dave Henderson signed/Inscribed "Have Fun" Throwback Seattle Mariners cap

Pictures available upon request.

Thanks!

Jeremy
    macleodjeremy@hotmail.com
  • soxfan
    • Jan 2010

Re: A Few GU Items

BUMP

Will accept any BEST OFFERS

Jeremy

Comment

• Manram
      • Nov 2008

Are the anna, dotel, and leyja all pro stock bats??

Comment

• soxfan
        • Jan 2010

Hey Manram,

The Dotel and Anna are (but both have been completley customized and I can send you pics) and the Leyja is a NOB bat.

Jeremy

Comment

• soxfan
          • Jan 2010

Here is what's left...

$175
          2008/2009 GU/Inscribed/Photomatched mason Raymond Vancouver Canucks stick (game with 1 point). Stick shows great use, and comes from NHLPA/NHL.COM and will include a signed/framed 8x10 of Mason using THAT stick from the game and bought directly from thr Cancuks (I live in Vancouver).

$75
          Bill Buckner signed/inscribed Grey Red Sox jersey, NNOB jersey.
          "Bill Buckner 1986 World Series"
          Tags still oin jersey
          I work for the Vancouver Canadians (A's/Blue Jays A affiliate) and we had Bill in 2009 for one of our "Superstar Series" sigings in 2009

$25
          Nino Leyja GU/Signed LVS black bat w/oakland A's and NOB

$10 each
          Welingotn Dotel (Mariner's prospect) GU/cracked/signed LVS stock bat with INCREDIBLE custom tape job and GREAT ball transfer marks on barrel
          $15
          Bronson Arroyo signed/framed 8x10 Red Sox "Turning Point" picture direct from Steiner w/Steiner COA

$20 (for all 3)
          Game Used Vancouver Canadians Baseballs (formely Oakland A's affiliate, now Toronto Blue Jays affiliate).

$10

Thanks!

Jeremy

Comment

• soxfan
            • Jan 2010

UPDATE....

Still taking offers!

$175
            2008/2009 GU/Inscribed/Photomatched mason Raymond Vancouver Canucks stick (game with 1 point). Stick shows great use, and comes from NHLPA/NHL.COM and will include a signed/framed 8x10 of Mason using THAT stick from the game and bought directly from the Cancuks (I live in Vancouver).

$10 each
            $15

$20 (for all 3)

$10

Prices DO NOT include shipping.

Jeremy

Comment

Working...