PDA

View Full Version : A Few GU Items

soxfan
11-12-2010, 01:54 AM
So this is what I have left...

$175
2008/2009 GU/Inscribed/Photomatched mason Raymond Vancouver Canucks stick (game with 1 point). Stick shows great use, and comes from NHLPA/NHL.COM and will include a signed/framed 8x10 of Mason using THAT stick from the game and bought directly from thr Cancuks (I live in Vancouver).

$75
Bill Buckner signed/inscribed Grey Red Sox jersey.
"Bill Buckner 1986 World Series"
Tags still oin jersey
I work for the Vancouver Canadians (A's/Blue Jays A affiliate) and we had Bill in 2009 for one of our "Superstar Series" sigings in 2009

$50
2010 Jose Lopez Game Used Seattle Mariners "Throwback" cap w/MLB HOLO and PHOTOMATCHED.

$25
Nino Leyja GU/Signed LVS black bat w/oakland A's and NOB

$10 each
Dean Anna (SD Padres prospect) GU/cracked/signed LVS M9 with custom knob
Welingotn Dotel (Mariner's prospect) GU/cracked/signed LVS stock bat with INCREDIBLE custom tape job and GREAT ball transfer marks on barrel

$45
David Ortiz signed OML Ball with holo from TrisStar and MLB

$15
Bronson Arroyo signed/framed 8x10 Red Sox "Turning Point" picture direct from Steiner w/Steiner COA

$20 (for all 3)
Game Used Vancouver Canadians Baseballs (formely Oakland A's affiliate, now Toronto Blue Jays affiliate).

$10
Dave Henderson signed/Inscribed "Have Fun" Throwback Seattle Mariners cap

Pictures available upon request.

Thanks!

Jeremy
macleodjeremy@hotmail.com

soxfan
11-22-2010, 11:25 PM
BUMP

Will accept any BEST OFFERS

Jeremy

Manram
11-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Are the anna, dotel, and leyja all pro stock bats??

soxfan
11-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Hey Manram,

The Dotel and Anna are (but both have been completley customized and I can send you pics) and the Leyja is a NOB bat.

Jeremy

soxfan
11-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Here is what's left...

$175
2008/2009 GU/Inscribed/Photomatched mason Raymond Vancouver Canucks stick (game with 1 point). Stick shows great use, and comes from NHLPA/NHL.COM and will include a signed/framed 8x10 of Mason using THAT stick from the game and bought directly from thr Cancuks (I live in Vancouver).

$75
Bill Buckner signed/inscribed Grey Red Sox jersey, NNOB jersey.
"Bill Buckner 1986 World Series"
Tags still oin jersey
I work for the Vancouver Canadians (A's/Blue Jays A affiliate) and we had Bill in 2009 for one of our "Superstar Series" sigings in 2009

$25
Nino Leyja GU/Signed LVS black bat w/oakland A's and NOB

$10 each
Welingotn Dotel (Mariner's prospect) GU/cracked/signed LVS stock bat with INCREDIBLE custom tape job and GREAT ball transfer marks on barrel
$15
Bronson Arroyo signed/framed 8x10 Red Sox "Turning Point" picture direct from Steiner w/Steiner COA

$20 (for all 3)
Game Used Vancouver Canadians Baseballs (formely Oakland A's affiliate, now Toronto Blue Jays affiliate).

$10

Thanks!

Jeremy

soxfan
11-29-2010, 11:18 PM
UPDATE....

Still taking offers!

$175
2008/2009 GU/Inscribed/Photomatched mason Raymond Vancouver Canucks stick (game with 1 point). Stick shows great use, and comes from NHLPA/NHL.COM and will include a signed/framed 8x10 of Mason using THAT stick from the game and bought directly from the Cancuks (I live in Vancouver).

$10 each
$15

$20 (for all 3)

$10

Prices DO NOT include shipping.

Jeremy