Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • intheminors
    • Jul 2006

Texas Rangers 1972 Auto'd Baseball

This was just a great find that I thought some of you guys might like to see. First off, this is a Little League baseball so in no way am I promoting it as game-used.

Above the Little League, the ball is marked "72".

Here are the pics:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

The only reason I didn't post them is that I took them at bigger sizes to try and show the autos the best I could. When you click on the pics, it lists the autos I could make out. There are a couple of unknowns.
  • xpress34
    • Sep 2008

Re: Texas Rangers 1972 Auto'd Baseball

Kyle -

Great item... is it available or just for show? I have a '73 Rangers team ball (on OAL) with Herzog on sweet spot and David Clyde (ROOKIE SIG) on side panel.

All the best -

Smitty

Comment

• intheminors
      • Jul 2006

Smitty,

Thanks for the note. I will probably send it to PSA for authentication and then either keep it or send it for auction.

Kyle

Comment

• intheminors
        • Jul 2006

Smitty,

Sorry, I can't modify posts here...

I also picked this one up on an OML Bobby Brown ball. I knew you'd appreciate it.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...