PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers game used

Dewey2007
11-16-2010, 06:56 PM
I just received my GB Packers Desmond Bishop game used home jersey and I have to say I am quite pleased with my purchase.

Along with the jersey being unwashed, they shipped UPS next day air and they also provided a COA from the team with matching hologram on the paperwork and jersey. This particular jersey was worn through the Dallas Cowboys game on Nov 7th and much to my surprise they also provided an 8x10 glossy photomatch pic from that game as well.

The jersey wasn't cheap by any means but coming directly from the team along with the photo I have to say I am very happy overall with the purchase. I will post pics of the jersey when I get a chance.

Dewey

happyyoungster
11-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Congrats on a fine purchase.
Desmond is a good LB and has a bright future with the Pack.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that the Packers went above and beyond with the sale of these jerseys. I personally attend 90% of the events the GB Packers sponsor and I go away each time satisfied and fulfilled. The Packers are just a 1st class organization from top to bottom.

BTW, I've been itching to buy one of these game jerseys, just waiting for the right time...

legaleagle92481
11-17-2010, 10:13 PM
I just received my GB Packers Desmond Bishop game used home jersey and I have to say I am quite pleased with my purchase.

Along with the jersey being unwashed, they shipped UPS next day air and they also provided a COA from the team with matching hologram on the paperwork and jersey. This particular jersey was worn through the Dallas Cowboys game on Nov 7th and much to my surprise they also provided an 8x10 glossy photomatch pic from that game as well.

The jersey wasn't cheap by any means but coming directly from the team along with the photo I have to say I am very happy overall with the purchase. I will post pics of the jersey when I get a chance.

Dewey

That is awesome you are lucky to have gotten one! I tried for a Rogers last week and refreshed the page every 10 minutes all day and still missed it and all the good ones. Congrats!

Dewey2007
11-18-2010, 01:23 AM
Thanks guys!

I'd love to get a Rodgers jersey for my Cal Bears collection but he's out of my price range right now.