My Michael Jordan Game Worn Collection Room (almost done)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mb23
    • Jan 2008

My Michael Jordan Game Worn Collection Room (almost done)

I have been collecting Michael Jordan game worn shoes and jersey/uni items for a long time and finally decided to build a room for them dedicated to the years with the Bulls and him. I have put in countless hours of hunting and authenticating from game footage to thousands of pictures and I can finally sit and enjoy them and my hard work. I am still a bit away from finishing off my ultimate goal of owning at least one of every model Air Jordan worn by him through 84-98 game worn or issued (missing AJ VI,VII and VIII), but I'll get there soon enough..... As we all know the waiting and hunting only makes it sweeter. I wanted to share with you a pic of the flooring installed in the room and a partial shot of some of my gamers. I will post more detailed pictures of the room once fully complete. I am always looking for more so if anyone can help please let me know! I hope you guys enjoy the picture.

All shoes are game issued/worn and autographed.

• mb23
    • Jan 2008

Re: My Michael Jordan Game Worn Collection Room (almost done)

Found a quick iPhone picture of the room. Still in its beginning stages.

Comment

• drexler22
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by mb23
      I have been collecting Michael Jordan game worn shoes and jersey/uni items for a long time and finally decided to build a room for them dedicated to the years with the Bulls and him. I have put in countless hours of hunting and authenticating from game footage to thousands of pictures and I can finally sit and enjoy them and my hard work. I am still a bit away from finishing off my ultimate goal of owning at least one of every model Air Jordan worn by him through 84-98 game worn or issued (missing AJ VI,VII and VIII), but I'll get there soon enough..... As we all know the waiting and hunting only makes it sweeter. I wanted to share with you a pic of the flooring installed in the room and a partial shot of some of my gamers. I will post more detailed pictures of the room once fully complete. I am always looking for more so if anyone can help please let me know! I hope you guys enjoy the picture.

wow sick man! sick. Is the floor game-used as well, also a the framed jersey's worn by Jordan?

Comment

• Tedw9
        • Jul 2007

Dam, that is AWESOME!

I would love to see more pics!

Comment

• trsent
          Banned
          • Nov 2005

Found a quick iPhone picture of the room. Still in its beginning stages.

Wow, the rare 45 Jordan Baseball cleats from Upper Deck Authenticated.

The display case for those were as amazing as the shoes!

Comment

• mb23
            • Jan 2008

Thanks for the comments guys. The jerseys are all MJ worn. The away is an 87-88 sandknit gamer and the rookie home is a promotional 84 Rawlings autographed and worn for a promotional event. As for telhe flooring it is not game used. It's an oak wood Finished with a Chicago Bulls graphic done by a graphic artist.

Thanks.
            Michael.

Comment

• allstarsplus
              • Nov 2005

Thanks for the comments guys. The jerseys are all MJ worn. The away is an 87-88 sandknit gamer and the rookie home is a promotional 84 Rawlings autographed and worn for a promotional event. As for telhe flooring it is not game used. It's an oak wood Finished with a Chicago Bulls graphic done by a graphic artist.

Thanks.
              Michael.
              Very cool room! Love the shoe collection! Upper Deck this week came out with some new MJ autographed pieces. They also have some pretty creative pieces that include game used floor.

This was a cool 4 foot art piece they created:

Click image for larger version

Name:	jordan_triptych.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	665810

This is a large Japanese Mosaic w/ handprint #'d to 23

Click image for larger version

Name:	jordan_Japanese_Tegata_Art46x28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	665811
              Regards,
              Andrew Lang
              AllstarsPlus@aol.com
              202-716-8500

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
                • Dec 2009

Very impressive indeed. I was very proud of my Joe Montana room but your Jordan room puts mines to shame. I can't wait to remodel my second room, which is my memorabila room. You have inspired me.
                sigpic

Comment

• ROCKET
                  • Sep 2010

Very nice collection, love everything. What type of cases did you use for the jersey displays? They look really good, do you remember where you bought them?

Thanks

Comment

• mb23
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ROCKET
                    Very nice collection, love everything. What type of cases did you use for the jersey displays? They look really good, do you remember where you bought them?

Thanks
                    Thanks Andrew, when is the next signing?

The cases I used for the jerseys are Timberland Cases, but I have tried to contact them again and I can not find them. They were on eBay for a while but no longer registered and the phone # does not work. If anyone gets some info please let me know.

Thanks.

Comment

• allstarsplus
                      • Nov 2005

Thanks Andrew, when is the next signing?

Thanks.
                      They just did a signing a couple of weeks ago. The next scheduled signing is for mid-January.

Let me know if you need any items signed.
                      Regards,
                      Andrew Lang
                      AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                      202-716-8500

Comment

• JasonM33
                        • Oct 2006

That's insane. I love it.

Comment

• jordan23collectibles
                          • May 2007

Great collection and one of the best displays I have ever seen. I am also an avid Jordan fan and your room is a dream for other Jordan collectors like me.
                          Here is a picture of my partial collection.

Regards,
                          jordan23collectibles

Comment

• Bravesfan
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2010

Thats not just a room, thats a shrine.

Comment

• mb23
                              • Jan 2008

Thanks for the kind words Jordan23,, your collection is also awesome. Alot of nice stuff I see there. Awesome man. Glad to see another MJ collector.

Bravesfan. Your right it's my shrine! Lol.

Thanks again guys!!

Comment

Working...