PDA

View Full Version : Zoom Lebron 3 Game Issue/Worn Shoes on Ebay

Kabron1971
11-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Hi buddies! May I know your thoughts about this listing on Ebay for a 2006 Lebron James Zoom Lebron 3 Game Issue/Worn Shoes? Any inputs will be welcomed. Thanks.....:)

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230551736089&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

MileHighFan
11-19-2010, 04:13 AM
With how easy it is for anybody to get their hands on "Player Exclusive" shoes these days, and the amount of pairs produced for a player vs. the amount of pairs that player will actually wear, I would never buy a pair of "Game-Worn" shoes with solid provenance that the player was the one who actually wore them.

At the end of the day, you never know whether LeBron wore them in an NBA game(s), or some 6'8" scrub purchased some PEs, took them to the Y for some ball sessions, removed the insoles and decided to cash in on some "collector", who cashed in on another, etc.

If that thought process doesn't make you wearing enough, this is included in the product description...

I am classifying this as game issued and not game worn because of the lack of papers.Translation? The shoes are worn, but no proof exists that LeBron was the one who actually wore them.

MileHighFan
11-19-2010, 07:42 PM
If that thought process doesn't make you wearing enough, this is included in the product description...
Meant to type "weary".