Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shoremen44
    • Jul 2007

BMH - What is this?

Brian... is this bat a mistake that was thrown out... or is it a practice piece??

it has been stamped 3 times... and it seems the ends have had the lathe pieces cut off, but not entirely

any help??

thanks
    Attached Files
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com
  • lakeerie92
    • Oct 2008

Re: BMH - What is this?

That is a cool pick up, there was one of these discussed with Brian before but it didn't have a players signature on it. He did state it was a practice piece and that they are thrown out. I almost bid on it, it would be a great piece for a Pedroia collector in my opinion.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Comment

• SkubeBats
      Banned
      • May 2006

I picked up a Robin Yount fungo bat not that long ago. It also was stamped 3 time just like this bat. I asked Brian why the bat was stamped like that and he stated it was a set up bat that should have been destroyed but wasn't.

Comment

• SkubeBats
        Banned
        • May 2006

Here are some pictures of the Robin Yount fungo bat.
        Attached Files

Comment

• lakeerie92
          • Oct 2008

That was the bat I was thinking of, I guess it did have a signature stamp. For some reason I only remembered the 2002.
          Russell Wuerffel
          Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
          lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Comment

Working...