PDA

View Full Version : Market for GU NHL Gear?

soxfan
11-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Is there any type of market or secondary market for NHL game used gear?

It seems that there is such a massive difference in say the MLB gu market compared to the NHL market.

There are 1000's (literally) more gu items from MLB than NHL, and still there seems to be no market at all.

Is it something that is truly in existance for a TRUE hockey fan?

Is it buy an item based only on the admiration for that player/team with no thought of ever being able to move it later on, if needs be, in the secondary market?

Jeremy
macleodjeremy@hotmail.com

Dewey2007
11-25-2010, 01:42 AM
Is there any type of market or secondary market for NHL game used gear?

It seems that there is such a massive difference in say the MLB gu market compared to the NHL market.

There are 1000's (literally) more gu items from MLB than NHL, and still there seems to be no market at all.

Is it buy an item based only on the admiration for that player/team with no thought of ever being able to move it later on, if needs be, in the secondary market?

Jeremy

If you go to Classic Auctions you will see hockey jerseys being sold for top dollar. Meigray also sells a large number of GU hockey items. There is a market for it although it will never reach the popularity among the masses of MLB or the NFL. I will say this though there are lots of passionate game used NHL collectors out there. Check out this site: http://gameworn.net/

jobathenut
11-25-2010, 02:44 AM
I dont know if i completly understand your question.But Milt from "byronshockeyland" is a great company that deals in game used hockey items.And for him there is a markey for it.And he goes to expos around the country that deal in hockey items mainly.I guess its all about where you look.I mean on here you find hardly any game used hockey but if you go on game worn.net thats all they are dealing with.

xpress34
11-25-2010, 03:04 AM
There is a HUGE market for GU Hockey (NHL primarily) but NHL GU jersey command way more $$$ than MLB, NFL of NBA due to how few jerseys each player uses in a season.

Common player jerseys can easily command hundreds... in fact I own ONE GU NHL jersey - DJ Smith from the Avalanche.

When they 1st had it in their Team Store it was $600.00!!! Then he left the team and it dropped to $450.00...

About 6 months later it was still there for $300... finally in the middle of the strike season, it was the ONLY Avalanche piece in the store at Pepsi Center and they had dropped the price to $125. I bought it. Cheaper than a freakin' replica!!!

- Smitty

soxfan
11-25-2010, 03:29 AM
Thanks all!!

There just seems to be virtually no chatter or Classifieds on this forum for NHL GU gear...guess I need to stretch my wings!

jeremy

dirtyla2000
11-25-2010, 03:32 AM
[quote=soxfan;227575]Is there any type of market or secondary market for NHL game used gear?

WOW ! You must know nothing about hockey! Before you make a blanket statement,do your research! The no. 1 most expensive jersey of all time is not a Ruth or Gehrig but a Paul Henderson 71 summit seies jersey! You must be looking at Historic Auctions too much!

jobathenut
11-25-2010, 03:34 AM
Yeah this forum is not the place for hockey.I go to game worn.net as it's a great forum.But it's a pain to be a member as you have to call them to be varified as a member and it takes awhile to get a hold of them sometimes.But if you want to know about game used hockey its the place to go.Because for what this place is to baseball,that place is to hockey.Actually more so,as its only hockey on there.And check out milts web site if you are looking to buy as he is a great guy.
Thanks all!!

There just seems to be virtually no chatter or Classifieds on this forum for NHL GU gear...guess I need to stretch my wings!

jeremy

jobathenut
11-25-2010, 03:35 AM
You can make your point without being insulting.
[quote=soxfan;227575]Is there any type of market or secondary market for NHL game used gear?

WOW ! You must know nothing about hockey! Before you make a blanket statement,do your research! The no. 1 most expensive jersey of all time is not a Ruth or Gehrig but a Paul Henderson 71 summit seies jersey! You must be looking at Historic Auctions too much!

soxfan
11-25-2010, 03:47 AM
Hey Dirtyla2000,

Relax.....I am born and raised up north so I KNOW hockey!

Just wanted to find out more info on where there could be a better market for GU NHL gear.

I KNOW Paul, as he is a Family friend on my wife's side, so don't assume what you know nothing about.

I realize there is a market for the gear, but I am seeking out more info on where there are more collectors to get in touch with.

Jeremy

soxfan
11-25-2010, 04:00 AM
Whats the point of insulting people when they ask a question?

Isnt that what this forum is for?

Sorry if I "insulted" the almighty authority down there...my apologies "Oh Great One!"

Jeremy

dirtyla2000
11-25-2010, 04:47 AM
Whats the point of insulting people when they ask a question?

Isnt that what this forum is for?

Sorry if I "insulted" the almighty authority down there...my apologies "Oh Great One!"

Jeremy
APOLOGY ACCEPTED ! :)

BarryMeisel
11-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Jeremy,

There is a healthy and vibrant hockey market. And I will take the liberty to say it is the most responsible market in terms of game-used and game-worn items of the four major sports ... in terms of authentication and selling only 100% authentic game-worn items.

Gameworn.net is the most active of several Forums for hockey.
Gamewornjerseys.com is another.

If you're looking to sell a game-used hockey item, give me a call toll-free at 888-463-44472 or e-mail sales@meigray.com

Barry

gingi79
11-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Jeremy,

Don't listen to that Meisel guy, dude knows nothing about GW hockey shirts :p

Seeing as that comment was dripping with sarcasm, I'll pay him back buy referring you to his website www.meigray.com which is having a lovely Holiday sale right now.

I'll echo gameworn.net as the place to look for g/u hockey as a secondary market. Just be careful, as with any site there are some suspect folks. I recommend looking up anyone in their feedback forum. It shows good deals and can add some piece of mind before sending someone money. Ditto searching for screen names before buying as feedback is readily left.

I proudly belong to gamewornjerseys.com but it's not as active as it once was. Another option as most collectors belong to one or the other so it increases your "pool" of available items.

Milt at Byron's Hockeyland is one of the old school dealers. He's always open to talking to new collectors and preaches to do your homework before buying anything

Of course Barry Meisel, who posted before me, runs the company that literally dwarfs all other g/w companies and renovated the hobby. Steiner's issues with no database for hologram numbers? Not an issue at MeiGray. You can literally find any number on their site to verify authenticity. They also have several systems in place to provide 100% authenticity, not all of which are public knowledge to assure the fakers cannot replicate a gamer. Also, how often can you discuss gamers, the program and the hobby with a Brandon Steiner? Barry is a phone call or email away and he posts on all of the forums I mentioned. Accountability and integrity all the way.

A side note on auctions. The Buyers Premium (aka lets steal more money from you in a Ponzi scheme) is simply the most shady nonsense in this hobby. Make sure you keep it in mind as that 20% really affects prices (and ask about shipping costs, those are usually a scam as well $40 for a jersey? Better be coming overnight from Japan otherwise someone is ripping you off)

Anyway, hope these help Jeremy. Good luck with your collection.

BarryMeisel
11-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the kind words, Matt.

But that does not mean I'm selling you my Vancouver Bure Finals gamer!!! Still part of my NY Rangers collection.

Seriously, Happy Thanksgiving to you, and everyone.

Barry

legaleagle92481
11-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Imo the original poster was correct in a way. Hockey in the United States is probably the fifth or sixth most popular sport. (NFL, MLB, NBA, Nascar and maybe golf all likely rank ahead of it) Therefore the market is not as large as say the football market where there are more jerseys but also much, much more demand for them and people willing to pay higher prices. The Henderson example is skewed because it was an extreme, unique case as it was a 1 of 1 histrocially important item. The average star NHL jersey sells for much less than the average star football jersey.

amerks25
11-25-2010, 12:43 PM
The market for hockey game worn used jerseys has been a mess for some time now due to what else but money. Teams have so many sets of jerseys these days a hockey gamer with lets say one team repair is a great find. Prior to "big" company collector/dealers getting involved in the market it was different, not better per say, but different. Teams started to realize that their used uniforms had value so instead of issuing 2 sets per season they now can use up to 6 sets of each color a year. Some players might even get a new jersey each game, and in special games a new jersey is issued each 20 minutes as in the winter classic games. An average player gets around 18 minutes of icetime a game so these uniforms are really in mint condition when they are sold. Dont forget that many teams have third jerseys, so game wear is even more difficult to find. This alone will kill the hockey market in time.
It was always fun to wait for Murf Denny or Milt Byron to send out lists in the spring when they had entire sets of jerseys after the teams got eliminated from the playoffs. Jerseys with a seasons worth of game use with massive repairs and filth on them was the norm. Now if there is a tape mark on a sleeve its big news and high lighted in the description. There will always be a market for older pre 1990s jerseys jerseys with real game wear. Those are game worn jerseys that have seen game action. Not a single shift or a few games.
The hockey game worn world needs Murf Denny, Milt Byron, Doug Reisinger, Brad Moore type dealers. Not one clearing house.

Dewey2007
11-25-2010, 12:55 PM
For what it's worth, I came across the Montreal Canadiens selling game worn jerseys on their team website and I was impressed at how detailed they were about when each set was worn and how many games that included. No photos posted of the jerseys though. I don't collect game used hockey and not sure how many NHL teams sell jerseys on their sites but I just thought this was interesting.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=53032#2007-2008

both-teams-played-hard
11-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Also, the replica jersey or retail "fan" jersey started with hockey fans. Hockey fans in the mid 60s were wearing "sweaters" of their favorite teams when baseball fans were wearing short-brimmed fedoras and Jantzen pull-overs. Then some dude wore a wool baseball cap in the 70s to a MLB game and was thinking "outside" the box.
I'm sure that the original Game Used Forum was created from the inspiration of gameworn.net.
Jersey collecting begins and ends with hockey.

BarryMeisel
11-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Dewey2007,

The Canadiens' system imitates the system MeiGray has used with 2002, when it partnered with 22 NHL teams. Over the years, certain teams have gone on and used the MeiGray system on their own.

We consider imitation the sincerest form of flattery. Especially since our system was designed to protect collectors from buying non-authentic jerseys - even the grumpy collectors who complain about "the good old days" and dispel myths on public forums while ignoring the ugly reality that hockey fakes were epidemic in the '80s and '90s.

MeiGray was founded in 1997 BECAUSE an epidemic of unscrupulous parties (mostly hockey insiders) with intimate knowledge of what gamers looked like were faking jerseys and duping collectors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hit the gameworn.net search feature for long threads on many of those long, detailed stories.

The game-worn hockey market began to cleanse itself in the late '90s, early '00s. I am proud to say that MeiGray had a big hand in this. The NHL apparently agreed, because five years after our introduction, it partnered with us in 2002 in the NHL-MeiGray Game-Worn Jersey Authentication Program, a program that continues today.

MeiGray became the first company and the NHL became the first league to create an authentication program that ensured authenticity of EVERY JERSEY worn by the participating teams in the program.

The uninformed and inexperienced complain about the population of game-worn hockey jerseys, but the reality is that the game-worn hockey market has never been healthier. They conveniently ignore the number of fakes that ripped off collectors years ago. They conveniently forget that the unscrupulous parties pumped out many more jerseys than they admitted to.

They are correct about game use, but they conveniently forget to say that the quality of the uniforms, the rules changes, and the desire of teams to look good rather than save money, are the reasons why.

We proved this at our Expo a year ago when we showed a jersey that was photo-matched (to threads and imperfections) to approximately 20 consecutive games ... and hardly showed a scratch. In the old days, it would be common for an unscrupulous entity to bang the jersey around, take a needle and thread, slice and repair it, and call it "hammered."

MeiGray issues a Population Report after each season, and has done so since 2002-03. And 100% of these jerseys are authentic and game-worn (OK, we've made 2 or 3 mistakes out of 50,000 jerseys, which is why we have a 100% money-back guarantee for life on any jersey deemed not legit).

Many collectors are afraid to look in their closets at the hockey jerseys they bought 20 years ago for fear of learning the truth. Our MeiGray Authenticated service, unfortunately, has delivered bad news many, many times. Which strengthens our resolve to do things the way we have for 13 seasons.

Yes, teams wear more game-worn jerseys today ... most average 3 sets of home and road each season, not counting a set or two worn in one game for charity, or special events.

But the proof in the health of the market is that these jerseys sell for much, much more than the average jersey for a player due to the hobby's immense popularity.

And considering there are 10 times as many collectors today as there were 15 years ago, the increase in inventory is a blessing for collectors. If teams wore two sets, common players would sell for $1,000 apiece.

Common NHL players sell for $395-$595 and stars sell for $1,000-$7,500 ... certainly on par with NFL players.
Sidney Crosby-$8,000 - $12,500
Alex Ovechkin-$7,000-$12,500
Martin Brodeur-$7,500-$10,000 top the hockey charts for regular season jerseys.

Crosby's Finals and Winter Classic jerseys have sold for $25,000-$42,000.

And these prices are all documented and confirmed by responsible and respected entities in the hockey hobby, as opposed to irresponsible statements often made by those trying to espouse biased views.

The Winter Classic, the NHL's signature event, and the Stanley Cup Finals, the most important league event, are two great examples ... Teams wear a jersey each period in the Winter Classic (two sets for the marketplace, one set for the players to keep) and the two sets made available sell for two and three times what the player's average jersey sells for.

Auction results have proven this each time since the Classic was introduced in 2008.

Teams working with MeiGray wear two sets of home and two sets of road jerseys in the Finals ... so that the teams/players can keep a home and road from the most important games in their lives and collectors can order one set from homes and roads.

These jerseys regularly sell at 2-5 times what a regular jersey sells for.

We have agreements with 10 NHL teams in 2010-11 and have used this system with great success with the tens of thousands of game-worn hockey collectors.

Happy to continue the discussion, although between football and turkey, it's a
nice holiday day. As you can tell, I feel passionately about the game-worn hockey hobby, and do not like reading irresponsible comments.

I respect everybody's opinions, and support forums like these vehemently. But opinions and statements must be supportable ... and when they are not, I feel the need to reply.

Some say that MeiGray is biased, because we are a business making money on game-worn jerseys.

But our goal since 1997 was based on the credo I set for the company ... that we will earn our reputation by providing absolute authenticity, with unparalleled integrity, to help strengthen a hobby that so many of us love.

I believe we earn our profits by providing what the hobby demands and deserves.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody,

Barry

Dewey2007
11-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Barry, good to know the Habs are using a tried and true method of selling their game used jerseys. Keep up the great work you guys are doing for the hobby. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too!

Dewey2007,

The Canadiens' system imitates the system MeiGray has used with 2002, when it partnered with 22 NHL teams. Over the years, certain teams have gone on and used the MeiGray system on their own.

We consider imitation the sincerest form of flattery. Especially since our system was designed to protect collectors from buying non-authentic jerseys - even the grumpy collectors who complain about "the good old days" and dispel myths on public forums while ignoring the ugly reality that hockey fakes were epidemic in the '80s and '90s.

MeiGray was founded in 1997 BECAUSE an epidemic of unscrupulous parties (mostly hockey insiders) with intimate knowledge of what gamers looked like were faking jerseys and duping collectors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hit the gameworn.net search feature for long threads on many of those long, detailed stories.

The game-worn hockey market began to cleanse itself in the late '90s, early '00s. I am proud to say that MeiGray had a big hand in this. The NHL apparently agreed, because five years after our introduction, it partnered with us in 2002 in the NHL-MeiGray Game-Worn Jersey Authentication Program, a program that continues today.

MeiGray became the first company and the NHL became the first league to create an authentication program that ensured authenticity of EVERY JERSEY worn by the participating teams in the program.

The uninformed and inexperienced complain about the population of game-worn hockey jerseys, but the reality is that the game-worn hockey market has never been healthier. They conveniently ignore the number of fakes that ripped off collectors years ago. They conveniently forget that the unscrupulous parties pumped out many more jerseys than they admitted to.

They are correct about game use, but they conveniently forget to say that the quality of the uniforms, the rules changes, and the desire of teams to look good rather than save money, are the reasons why.

We proved this at our Expo a year ago when we showed a jersey that was photo-matched (to threads and imperfections) to approximately 20 consecutive games ... and hardly showed a scratch. In the old days, it would be common for an unscrupulous entity to bang the jersey around, take a needle and thread, slice and repair it, and call it "hammered."

MeiGray issues a Population Report after each season, and has done so since 2002-03. And 100% of these jerseys are authentic and game-worn (OK, we've made 2 or 3 mistakes out of 50,000 jerseys, which is why we have a 100% money-back guarantee for life on any jersey deemed not legit).

Many collectors are afraid to look in their closets at the hockey jerseys they bought 20 years ago for fear of learning the truth. Our MeiGray Authenticated service, unfortunately, has delivered bad news many, many times. Which strengthens our resolve to do things the way we have for 13 seasons.

Yes, teams wear more game-worn jerseys today ... most average 3 sets of home and road each season, not counting a set or two worn in one game for charity, or special events.

But the proof in the health of the market is that these jerseys sell for much, much more than the average jersey for a player due to the hobby's immense popularity.

And considering there are 10 times as many collectors today as there were 15 years ago, the increase in inventory is a blessing for collectors. If teams wore two sets, common players would sell for $1,000 apiece.

Common NHL players sell for $395-$595 and stars sell for $1,000-$7,500 ... certainly on par with NFL players.
Sidney Crosby-$8,000 - $12,500
Alex Ovechkin-$7,000-$12,500
Martin Brodeur-$7,500-$10,000 top the hockey charts for regular season jerseys.

Crosby's Finals and Winter Classic jerseys have sold for $25,000-$42,000.

And these prices are all documented and confirmed by responsible and respected entities in the hockey hobby, as opposed to irresponsible statements often made by those trying to espouse biased views.

The Winter Classic, the NHL's signature event, and the Stanley Cup Finals, the most important league event, are two great examples ... Teams wear a jersey each period in the Winter Classic (two sets for the marketplace, one set for the players to keep) and the two sets made available sell for two and three times what the player's average jersey sells for.

Auction results have proven this each time since the Classic was introduced in 2008.

Teams working with MeiGray wear two sets of home and two sets of road jerseys in the Finals ... so that the teams/players can keep a home and road from the most important games in their lives and collectors can order one set from homes and roads.

These jerseys regularly sell at 2-5 times what a regular jersey sells for.

We have agreements with 10 NHL teams in 2010-11 and have used this system with great success with the tens of thousands of game-worn hockey collectors.

Happy to continue the discussion, although between football and turkey, it's a
nice holiday day. As you can tell, I feel passionately about the game-worn hockey hobby, and do not like reading irresponsible comments.

I respect everybody's opinions, and support forums like these vehemently. But opinions and statements must be supportable ... and when they are not, I feel the need to reply.

Some say that MeiGray is biased, because we are a business making money on game-worn jerseys.

But our goal since 1997 was based on the credo I set for the company ... that we will earn our reputation by providing absolute authenticity, with unparalleled integrity, to help strengthen a hobby that so many of us love.

I believe we earn our profits by providing what the hobby demands and deserves.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody,

Barry

BarryMeisel
11-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Same to you, Dewey.

The key to an effective authentication system, in our opinion, is the pre-tagging prior to the jersey's use and the post-use authentication.

When we get a set of jerseys from the team that is logged as having been worn during certain dates, we use photos from games to confirm the info.

Barry

Lokee
11-25-2010, 05:52 PM
For what it's worth, I came across the Montreal Canadiens selling game worn jerseys on their team website and I was impressed at how detailed they were about when each set was worn and how many games that included. No photos posted of the jerseys though. I don't collect game used hockey and not sure how many NHL teams sell jerseys on their sites but I just thought this was interesting.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=53032#2007-2008

I have bought several jersey's and other equipment from the Canadiens and they are top notch. They are very good at working with you on what game worn item you are looking for.

gingi79
11-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Let me pile on here. When I found out the Vancouver Canucks left the MeiGray program, I let out a string of obscenities that would make a sailor blush. I was heated folks. Why? Well, for 2 reasons.

1) I trust less than 10% of people when money is involved. I'm a NY guy, we invented the con. I assume everyone is out to screw me outta money. In order to get into the 10% I trust, you have to earn it with years of business practices documented with integrity. Anyone can be suzy smiles when things are going great, how do you handle that rare instance when something goes wrong? Barry stands behind his stuff and say what you want about sets/wear, the guy does what's right by collectors. A quick story: MeiGray had a $99, $199 $299 sale one year. You had to search the websites and if you were the first to find a jersey that was marked down tremendously and COMPLETED the transaction first, you could save a ton of money. Well I found a Daniel Sedin marked down from $595 to $99 (if memory serves) Well I wasn't the only one and a couple of people had it in their cart. I wasn't the first to complete it, so I had no leg to stand on.

Barry let me have one at that price anyway.

We all complain when a dealer does the opposite, just look at the Steiner sale thread with the Jeter signed base. Would Steiner do what business ethics might dictate to us that they should?

2) The jersey market as a whole is a funny duck. If you looked at Katrina patched or Garth Brooks Patched or Winter Classic patched shirts and assumed any 3 period worn shirt would easily sell at that price, your marketing manager would assume $1750 was a "fair" price for a Ryan Kesler jersey. Like a man pulling his finger out of his nose, it's snot. Canucks jerseys are horribly and insanely overpriced now and I can no longer collect new styles of my favorite player on principal alone as I'm not dropping $600 for a one game wonder when Summer Sale shirts are $225 with much nicer wear.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone but Meisel as he once again selfishly is keeping my White Whale surrounded by Ranger jerseys. oh the humanity!:D

BarryMeisel
11-25-2010, 08:00 PM
For those of you wondering why Matt is nuts about this Bure jersey, it's a black Stanley Cup Finals jersey photo-matched to Game 7 of the 1994 Finals. It's a grail of any Canucks collection ... but ...

I own it because it pairs with my photo-matched 1994 NYRangers white Craig MacTavish jersey. And those were the two players who took the last faceoff with 1.6 seconds left in Game 7, when the Rangers won their first Stanley Cup in 54 years.

Now, if anyone can find the puck ...

Barry

amerks25
11-25-2010, 09:25 PM
I guess that I am a "grumpy old collector" in Barrys eyes. So be it. The Meigray system is good and has been a plus for the hobby but it to is not a be all end all. I have seen in an auction a Kansas City Blues game worn Jersey that had a LOA from Meigray. Problem is that it had a Wilson tag in the collar, and had a LOA stating that it was a game worn St Louis Blues. Wilson NEVER produced jerseys for the St Louis Blues. Ask the one collector/ dealer that has had the most St Louis items over the past 30 years and that would be Hockey Gallery. I could be wrong, but I dont think I am. So someone has a Kansas City Blues jersey with a Meigray letter stating its Al Arbours St Louis Blues jersey. This is a problem. Meigrays system is a good thing for the hobby, but please realize that its not fool proof, nothing is in this or any hobby. There are people that are dis honest and produce CC specials or add fake game wear to jerseys. Still happens, but less often now thank goodness.
By the way Barry, regarding the system that you invented, does the name Phil Maier and Sports Registry ring a bell? It should and that started in 1993 in a basement in St Louis. Any Blackhawks collectors out there? Check your jerseys from 1993-1997 and see if there is a small bar code on the base of the fight strap.

BarryMeisel
11-25-2010, 11:45 PM
Amerks,

We're quite familiar with Sports Registry's work in the mid '90s. They even took a shot at authenticating the NHL's All-Star Game jerseys once or twice in the '90s. But I do not believe their bar code system accounted for all jerseys. If it did, I do not ever recall seeing this information publicized by collectors, or the teams with which they worked.

If I am mistaken, I'd welcome hearing from a Blackhawks collector who has any information on authentication from Sports Registry. We have in our database a number of jerseys with Sports Registry barcodes.

Amerks, if you ever would like to check on one of these numbers, please do not hesitate to take advantage of our authentication service.

And please let me know more about your claim that an Al Arbour jersey we authenticated is actually a Kansas City Blues jersey. If we've made a mistake, we will certain correct this.

Barry

jobathenut
11-26-2010, 02:36 AM
I know this has nothing to do with the topic.But i just had to comment.You won't find a better company to do buisness with than mei-gray.Mr barry meisel and the people he has working for him are all buinsess.I bought my brother a troy riddle jersey for christmas last year.And with thier great sale i was able to do it at a great price.And then my brother bought a troy riddle for himself soon after christmas.And a smoother transaction i have never had.And my brother also commented how great it was to do a deal with them.He just wished they had more of troy riddles jerseys in stock.Don't get me wrong i love milt.But as great i think milt is as a person at bryons hockeyland.He can also be somewhat slow in doing a deal.Where barry had my jersey out to me right away.I just had to say that.

soxfan
11-26-2010, 11:44 PM
So with all that has been posted (thanks everyone), could someone put a value on my 2008/2009 GU/PHOTOMATCHED Cancuks stick?

Just wanting to know what it is worth, as I know what I paid for it, and that was before it was photo matched.

Again, thanks to everyone who chimmed in on this thread.

Jeremy